New photo of Gaga at 18 years old with her natural dark brown locks

Ricardo1993

e38vsNQ.jpg

always so pretty. I know platinum blonde is her signature look but I’ve always said dark hair suits her the best. It fits her Mediterranean features and makes her look younger. Last year was the last time she had her natural hair and she looked gorgeous and younger than usual

00178358.jpg

FH85E31XoAUYB62.jpg%3Fname=small

E4ETsTLXEAE1MxY.jpg:large

I would love an era with nothing but brunette galore looks.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kevin Parker

• Ricardo1993

• Mtjjproducer

• dirrtydiana

Top Posters In This Topic

She looks much prettier without blond hair. This is the first time I’m seeing her with her natural hair and it looks MUCH better than the blond she try’s to pull off

Just now, Mtjjproducer said:

She looks much prettier without blond hair. This is the first time I’m seeing her with her natural hair and it looks MUCH better than the blond she try’s to pull off

I honestly think she looks amazing with blonde hair, but to me people always (and I mean always) look better in their natural hair color. It's just the way it is.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

Mediterranean beauty :WAP:

A Mediterranean Superheroine (with no Mediterranean tour dates) mefears :jonny5:

Edited by Kevin Parker

4 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I don’t mind her blonde but I think the problem is that she always goes for the whitest shade of platinum blonde and at times it washes her out and it ages her a lot. I like the platinum blonde but as she’s getting older it’s just not suiting her. I think she should try a more medium golden blonde color or a strawberry blonde shade like this chromatica look

large.06_18_20_CHAHN_HAUS_LABS_LG_LOOK_0

Edited by Ricardo1993

agree about the dark hair.

the best Gaga has ever looked was shortly before the release Artpop when she had black hair

Stefani Gorgeousonotta, then and always. 

I actually think she was good looking younger. Her natural hair are beautiful and it really changed her face. I hate the blonde hair on her.

She used to give mother now she gives grandmother :( 

one of the few pop girls to do that

10 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

agree about the dark hair.

the best Gaga has ever looked was shortly before the release Artpop when she had black hair

leylanie (@heavenlygaga) / Twitter

I mean... :heart2:

Edited by Kevin Parker

Putting the big B in TABS. 

My biggest disappointment with ARTPOP was the promise to return to her dark roots and still putting on blonde wigs!!! :monkey:

Her hair is dyed in that pic though. Her natural hair color is much darker. Her natural hair color is the one u see on boiling points

I know we sometimes like to make fun of her looks and be shady but Gaga is not ugly at all. She looks really pretty here.

talk all the **** you like about her bleach blonde hair but its iconic. while she looks good with brown hair its just never gonna be as iconic

Hate to break it to ya but this color is not natural either 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.