Rolling Stone TCB review: "Gaga one of world’s greatest living musical performers"

Infernal Paradise

Lady Gaga’s Chromatica Ball live in Stockholm: the party we waited for

1410175337-1-e1658480424353-1024x575.jpg

5/5

"Though divided into ‘acts’ to define Gaga’s many eras, the live show feels broadly split between two halves: singing, dancing, avant-garde 00s and early 2010s Gaga, into which most of the Chromatica tracks were folded, and piano ballad Gaga. While her live shows have worked this way before, seeing Gaga stripped back at a piano, allowing her powerful vocal performance to keep an audience transfixed, is where the magic of the evening happens."

"Inarguably the Chromatica tour is Gaga predictably back on form, proving that from vocal delivery to dance to showmanship, she maintains her title as one of the world’s greatest living musical performers."

-

https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/music/live-reviews/lady-gaga-chromatica-ball-live-stockholm-friends-arena-review-20560/

:clap3:

She’s just too powerful. She will be remembered for generations.

1410175337-1-e1658480424353-1024x575.jpg

Idk, atrl told me she sounds pitchy and can't dance, I think RS lied :wave:

The acclaim is insane 

LEGEND

And acclaimed smash tour. :clap3:

The way she’s always winning. Singing, dancing, playing piano. A living legend. One of the best performers of ALL TIME

A 5 stars show from the world's greatest entertainer. Some people even think she lip synchs in her shows, she's just THAT good :heart2:

Edited by Ratviolo

Clearly they did not see my hit thread "Gaga lip syncing in Chromatica Ball?! What happened?"

:nicole2::nicole2::nicole2:

2 minutes ago, brazil said:

Clearly they did not see my hit thread "Gaga lip syncing in Chromatica Ball?! What happened?"

Not more brainless attention mongering :toofunny3:

-

Pure TABS :jonny3:

This tour looks like the show of a lifetime :jonny: I wish she hadn't snubbed her own Italy, we didn't make Chromatica go Platinum for nothing :biblio:

Whatever you take from her (which is a lot sometimes considering her choices), you can’t deny she’s one of the greatest and most engaging performers. 

Wait, I was told she was dancing horribly, lip syncing and was on a constant artistic downfall since 2011? Rolling Stone must be wrong :psyduck:

brazil

and the acclaim continues, Pop's Superheroine did that :gaygacat5:

The tour looks amazing. Wish I wasn't broke atm and could afford to go. :katie:

30 minutes ago, brazil said:

You mean your thread which was already debunked to be a lie?:gaycat:

not you even being proud of it nnn

4 minutes ago, Zaram said:

You mean your thread which was already debunked to be a lie?:gaycat:

not you even being proud of it nnn

caf3f0ceafc32d98c528ce80b2442e6c.gif

38 minutes ago, brazil said:

Here is some attention for you since you crave it so desperately. I hope it makes your day better

OT: No lies! Her best tour so far :gaygacat3:

The fact that she's peaking right now as a performer after all she's been through is so amazing to me, literally feels unbelievable and inspiring at the same time. :cries:

Edited by Katniss

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.