Why are Khalid and Post Malone fading away?

tili33

lately they're unable to score a hit, why? will they rebound or is it all down hill from here?

Missy Malone was left in 2019 I fear and I blame lack of talent and showering :chick3:

Their music was kind of generic with a persona that had no uniqueness. 

It was a matter of time 

everyone that hops on trends and isnt a true artist to heart will eventually burn out in a matter of time 

their music were amazing till like 2020 but none of their new songs are that good atm and its kinda sad

Male pop stars are easily replaceable. The only MPBs made it out of 2010s are Bieber, Weeknd & Ed Sheeran:gaycat:

Edited by My Tears Ricochet

Khalid never did anything to stand out. It always felt like he was too afraid to utilize his fame and reach to the fullest. 

33 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Male pop stars are easily replaceable. The only MPBs made it out of 2010s are Bieber, Weeknd, Shawn & Ed Sheeran:gaycat:

Fixed

I gather, from what I've heard in interviews, Post got bored of chasing hits. "Been there, done that". I think with his latest record he was more personal and open, and for people who are used to his chart topping bops they are severely boring so streams fell. But his core fanbase really love the record, maybe it'll age but as things stand TCT is my favourite record from him.

I think his future is very much in his hands. I believe he wants to go back to chasing the top of the charts he's more than capable, but it wouldn't surprise me if he continued to release projects the GP don't care even slightly about.

Edited by skyupsahl

1 hour ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Male pop stars are easily replaceable. The only MPBs made it out of 2010s are Bieber, Weeknd & Ed Sheeran:gaycat:

sure sis :dies:

Z92YnMn.gif

the girls left post malone in 2017 and haven't look back:coffee2:

Edited by est. in 90s

19 minutes ago, My Tears Ricochet said:

Shawn?:skull:

World Tour counts as relevant

11 minutes ago, storminthedark said:

sure sis :dies:

Z92YnMn.gif

Not them forgetting Harry ****** Styles

46 minutes ago, skyupsahl said:

I gather, from what I've heard in interviews, Post got bored of chasing hits. "Been there, done that". I think with his latest record he was more personal and open, and for people who are used to his chart topping bops they are severely boring so streams fell. But his core fanbase really love the record, maybe it'll age but as things stand TCT is my favourite record from him.

I think his future is very much in his hands. I believe he wants to go back to chasing the top of the charts he's more than capable, but it wouldn't surprise me if he continued to release projects the GP don't care even slightly about.

A few albums in artists can do what they actually want to release. 

Khalid never had an identity to begin with. Post Malone is just a GP act with no solid fanbase who represents a trend of the second half of the 2010s that's fading out.

Khalid has no identity. He is basically Jason Derulo / Flo Rida so he relies solely on the right tracks to become hits.

Post Malone was left in the 2010s with all the other mumble rappers. None of them survived after the shift in 2020 except Drake.

Khalid = No star quality, no charisma

Post = Rockstar, Circles and Sunflower were just too massive, so he still can comeback 

Because their fads. Especially khalid. Voice is stuck in 2016 

both lasted two years? :squirrel:

Neither were really anything special and made "good enough" trendy music, it was a matter of time  :giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.