96% of republicans vote to ban birth control

katara

But but some conservative gay ATRLers told us that there is no way that gay rights and access to contraceptives will get attacked after abortion was abolished? :celestial5:

I can't believe that US is going this way :ace:

2 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

I can't believe that US is going this way :ace:

The record breaking speed it is turning into Gilead is very concerning.

Those old boomers who control the country doing the absolute most to f**k up society as much as possible just before they croak  :deadbanana2:

I know the comparison is overdone and kind of insensitive at this point, but the Gilead parallels are terrifying. These old white men (and women too) really just view people with wombs as property and breeding machines and its so beyond me how anyone can think that way.

Something drastic needs to happen. Like... revolution level. Voting isn't going to do ****. The majority of people in the US want birth control, marriage equality, abortion access etc. These people are actively going against the wants to the majority for their own ****** up agenda. 

Scary stuff.

Good. Ban premarital sex next. America is the future.

The US will low key become a Christian Taliban state if Republicans get more power :deadbanana2:

Wtf is wrong with America? Ban abortion snd birth control?

Legit so many kids are gonna be abounded, killed, ditched, left. And believe me a lot of those kids will grow up to be terrible people.  The world is gonna be even more ******.

So glad I probably can't even have kids incase Australia ever joins this trend. :gaycat6: 

It's like **** women rights. And I hate this ******* world for it.

7 minutes ago, dussel_06 said:

Good. Ban premarital sex next. America is the future.

They're also gonna ban being gay aka your existence sweaty :celestial5:

Republicans are truly the dumbest breed of humanity ever 

But the radical left wants to give people healthcare!!!!!1!1!11!1IONE

Again, they want to prevent the federal govt from mandating birth control as a legal right in all states, not ban birth control overall.  However, I obviously disagree with these idiots.  

Was this an open vote? Do we know the names of the 4%? 

What?????? Why is the right to birth control even being discussed in the first place :biblio::biblio:

The dystopian society the US has become...

A revolution needs to happen but I fear it won’t. Most people are brainwashed into just accepting sh*t unfortunately, and I don’t even fully blame them because it’s how we’ve been conditioned to behave. Things like this happen and yeah there is outrage and people are mad, but ultimately that’s where it stops. Even if people protest and scream for change, they will eventually stop, and that’s why western elites are so comfortable with pushing the buttons of our human rights - they know that unless a revolution where to happen (which it won’t) they won’t suffer repercussions. “Freedom” is a myth. 

Tragic but are we even surprised? It'll only get worse over there since worst kind of people seem to be in power :gaycat6:

What does this even mean? Do they expect every woman in US to start producing babies and create atleast 20-30 babies each in their lifetime ?

This was scarily close to actually happening. :gaycat6: :gaycat6: :gaycat6:

The way people used to joke about the US becoming gilead and now it kinda is. :cries:

girl.. why is this even worth discussing? what do these people expect themselves and the rest of society to do if birth control isn’t protected by law and were banned somewhere - fully abstain from s*x unless they are trying to procreate? :rip: weird regressive country 

They'll start with womens right, then before you know it the gays, plus everyone is so complacent these days, it could easily happen :cm:

The land of SJW soon will be a christian taliban country :rip: 

The US citizens have to stand the **** up and remove these white rich boomers. Otherwise the US is going back to the 1950s. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.