Katy Perry outstreams Beyonce. Suprised?

Zaram

Despite having just a new lead single out after 6 years, Beyonce is still below Katy Perry on the Spotify Daily charts.

Are Katy Perry and Beyonce in the same league now? Is Katy Perry bigger than Beyonce? Discuss :gaycat:

Katy Perry Rank #66

Beyonce Rank #69

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hot Volcano

• Zaram

• Badgalbriel

• carameldelight

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Real numbers on TIDAL :eddie:

Thank you for giving us their updated stats, Little Monster :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Kozy said:

Katy Perry was also outstreaming Lady Gaga before she released Hold My Hand and put it on TTH despite releasing 1 album this decade (Smile) vs Gaga releasing 4 albums this decade (Ariana and Blackpink assisted Chromatica, Love For Sale, Dawn of Chromatica, and Born This Way 10th Anniversary Edition)

I guess she’s just a streaming force!

So you are saying a soundtrack single that flopped helped Gaga outstream Katy but a lead single thats a "hit" didnt do the same for Bey? Interesting :eatpopcorn:

4 minutes ago, Kozy said:

Katy Perry was also outstreaming Lady Gaga before she released Hold My Hand and put it on TTH despite releasing 1 album this decade (Smile) vs Gaga releasing 4 albums this decade (Ariana and Blackpink assisted Chromatica, Love For Sale, Dawn of Chromatica, and Born This Way 10th Anniversary Edition)

Not you serving this :gaycat:

angry happy iphone emoji 320303482324211 by @star9554

Beyonce has been bombing since 2012. Not surprised here. GP don't care about her anymore.

The only thing that keeps BMS alive is radio payola. 

gqCjZq4.gif

3 minutes ago, Kozy said:

No I’m saying Gaga’s latest TTH single + FOUR albums released this decade helped her outstream Katy

the projection 

Y’all always wanna use TTH as an insult, this is most tired drag to ever exist on ATRL :ahh:

Not for long! 

wait, beyonce knowles' quick little remixes doesn't count to her total or they do, but still low? but i guess Katy has more hits than the other girl. 

Edited by OreGuy

12 minutes ago, Kozy said:

No I’m saying Gaga’s latest TTH single + FOUR albums released this decade helped her outstream Katy

Four albums? You still pushing that stale narrative? Okay, let's call them "albums". 

Subtrack Dawn of Chromatica, BTW 10th anniversary edition and Love For Sale AND Hold My Hand from Gaga's total and guess what? She is still outstreaming Katy.

gqCjZq4.gif

10 minutes ago, Kozy said:

the projection 

Your posting history is literally public, the way you've been aggressively trolling and shading Gaga in every thread you can find about her :skull: Touch some ******* grass, babe.

OT: Never Really Over's power :clap3:

Well great for ha. Gonna be the last week where this is the case for quite some time.

1 minute ago, Schhh said:

Katy was also outstreaming Gaga before Gaga started TTH residency so this thread is a self drag.

"TTH residency" when the song spent 4 weeks on TTH, latest position being #50 (last position on the entire playlist)?  If thats a TTH residency, how would you describe Dua's singles that tend to spend more than 6 months on TTH? :skull:

2 minutes ago, Kozy said:

congrats to Gaga for getting not terrible streams for the first time in a while in the middle of her stadium tour

let’s see where beyonce lands this decade after her album release and tour, why don’t we

gqCjZq4.gif

i mean a month after stupid love, gaga was doing 6.21M streams:

a month after BMS, bey is doing 7M so she’s winning so far 

gqCjZq4.gif

1. Gaga was outstreaming Katy BEFORE the Chromatica Ball started :ahh: :ahh:

2. Not my post hitting a nerve so you had to go back and dig through twitter to find a  2020 tweet to "clock me" :ahh:  we are talking about current stats, sis. Stay on topic

3. streaming is growing every year, you can't compare Gaga's streams from 2020 to Bey's streams in 2022, doesn't work that way sweetie

gqCjZq4.gif

Edited by Hot Volcano

4 hours ago, Schhh said:

Katy was also outstreaming Gaga before Gaga started TTH residency

Wrong.

HMH TTH add: June 16

June 15 update:

It's borderline hilarious how intent you are on embarrassing yourself in every thread.

Oscar(3)075.thumb.gif.a35bb1b6ce821f0c0a

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

3 minutes ago, Schhh said:

Katy was also outstreaming Gaga before Gaga started TTH residency so this thread is a self drag.

Not the but and if's just for going off topic

gqCjZq4.gif

congrats to Gaga for getting not terrible streams for the first time in a while in the middle of her stadium tour

let’s see where beyonce lands this decade after her album release and tour, why don’t we

gqCjZq4.gif

gqCjZq4.gif

It's like streaming is growing over the past 2 years.

Gaga is doing close to 10M rn, despite just dropping a quick lil soundtrack

gqCjZq4.gif

gqCjZq4.gif

i mean a month after stupid love, gaga was doing 6.21M streams:

gqCjZq4.gif

Numbers were different back then, girl. You need to look at the positions. 

I am comparing their streams 1 month after each of their lead singles, why so pressed sweaty?

gqCjZq4.gif

So you are ignoring the fact that streamig is growing every year? How does it make sense to compare 2020 streams to 2022 streams?

Also, Gaga was #10 most streamed female, while Bey was OUT back then and still is.

gqCjZq4.gif

Edited by Hot Volcano

32 minutes ago, Kozy said:

:deadbanana4:

7 minutes ago, Schhh said:

For like 10 days :ahh:

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

For like 10 days :ahh:

#ThankYouTikTok

Righttt... Gaga has always been out-streamed Katy since ASIB era :rip: