Alicia Silverstone sleeps with 11-year old son at night & other bizarre parenting det

ANTisocial

20 hours ago, ANTisocial said:

at 11 years old?? yes it is  

No it isn't. It's common in some low income households for space reasons, but also in Japan and other Asian countries its quite normal for the parents to sleep with the kid until they are a little bit older than that. And it's obviously just sleeping together, right? What makes it "wrong" to you is assuming that "something weird " is going to happen or intended, and it isn't at all.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ANTisocial

• Subzero

• skinnylegendBR

• Carla Rosón

On 7/22/2022 at 6:15 AM, mystery said:

"There was a period of time where I was watching him naked and watching the cues," she said. "The cues part for me was really fun because I thought that he was flirting with me because he would do this little smile. That's when he had to pee."

“He was so young and it's not appropriate, I think, for a five-year-old to watch that movie... it's all about sex and stuff, so I just realised, ‘Oops.’ But, at the time... he loved it.” After watching the flick, Silverstone, who starred as Cher Horowitz in the classic, then revealed that her son 'picked up' a new way of showing her affection.

She continued: “But what he really picked up [on is] he tried to kiss me, like, passionate kisses, because that's what he saw in the movie.”

Alicia has also admitted to feeding Bear like a bird by chewing up his food and also takes baths with him.

:biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio:

I thought the first part was strange until I read the last line...

Wtf is wrong with her :biblio: This boy is gonna have severe issues when he’s older. 

Ok I was NOT expecting the story to get progressively worse. What in the actual f**k? :biblio:

At first I was like OK I've known people who admitted they still slept in their parents bed by like 10 or so, but then I kept reading. :deadbanana4:

Sometimes celebrities need to know when to keep things to themselves. 

On 7/22/2022 at 8:53 AM, Sesame said:

If you think it’s gross now, wait until like a year or two when he starts getting morning wood.

BABIES get erections so it's been happening luv :doc:

On 7/22/2022 at 7:29 AM, ProudLBS said:

wtf :biblio:

It's his mom. Some of you are just f***ed in the head tbh. Seek help.

Alicia Silverstone been a weirdo. The unhealthy and inappropriate dynamic she has with her son will do more harm than good in the long run.

She's always had unconventional child rearing practices 

On 7/22/2022 at 7:34 AM, ANTisocial said:

"There was a period of time where I was watching him naked and watching the cues," she said.

"The cues part for me was really fun because I thought that he was flirting with me because he would do this little smile. That's when he had to pee."

that's extremely weird :deadvision:

Poor child. Now he's gonna get bullied forever. She should've kept her mouth shut.

I know people who admitted still sleeping with their parents until they were 11 but what makes Alicia’s comments very creepy is the description and “flirting” with her son :biblio:

On 7/22/2022 at 12:15 AM, mystery said:

"There was a period of time where I was watching him naked and watching the cues," she said. "The cues part for me was really fun because I thought that he was flirting with me because he would do this little smile. That's when he had to pee."

“He was so young and it's not appropriate, I think, for a five-year-old to watch that movie... it's all about sex and stuff, so I just realised, ‘Oops.’ But, at the time... he loved it.” After watching the flick, Silverstone, who starred as Cher Horowitz in the classic, then revealed that her son 'picked up' a new way of showing her affection.

She continued: “But what he really picked up [on is] he tried to kiss me, like, passionate kisses, because that's what he saw in the movie.”

Alicia has also admitted to feeding Bear like a bird by chewing up his food and also takes baths with him.

:biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio:

I thought the first part was strange until I read the last line...

ok the sleeping is ok i guess but does she still bathe with him and chew his food he's 11 not 3

On 7/22/2022 at 2:58 AM, XtunaStan said:

Imagine if this was done by a male parent instead :gaycat6:

Well there's also Liev Schrieber with Naomi Watt's son who I think currently goes as a she? Which is OK, but they relationship is weird. It's a rabbit hole you dont want to go in. 

1501128776131-e1655410690846.png

– My sons and I have this thing that we do where we bathe and then we do the “willy dance”.

– So it’s what it sounds like?

– It is. There are other words for it but that’s pretty much the best one.

– Is it a way to dry off?

– It is a way to dry off because you chafe down there if you don’t get dry.

shreiber-e1655749161693.png

Liev-Schreiber-sa-sinom-e1655750571744.j

N14NZ9L.png

1 hour ago, Swag said:

Well there's also Liev Schrieber with Naomi Watt's son who I think currently goes as a she? Which is OK, but they relationship is weird. It's a rabbit hole you dont want

:biblionny:

And I thought Tom Brady was weird for making out with his underage son :rip:

Reminds me of her character in Catfight its-getting-weird-real-housewives-of-atl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.