Alicia Silverstone sleeps with 11-year old son at night & other bizarre parenting det

ANTisocial

alicia_silverstone.png

Alicia Silverstone has revealed she still sleeps in the same bed as her 11-year-old son.

The Clueless star opened up about what life is like behind closed doors during her interview on The Ellen Fisher Podcast.

However, she might have given away too much information while disclosing how close she is with her son Bear.

"Bear and I still sleep together," she admitted.

But she added: "I don't really care."

Alicia knew the comments would get her in 'trouble' however she defended her parenting style.

"I'm a natural mama, and I'm a loving mama. I believe in love, I believe in nature and our society is scared of nature and love," she said.

During her interview on the podcast, she revealed how she took a different approach to toilet training Bear.

Instead of using nappies, she said she used her intuition to know when he needed the bathroom.

After a while, she claims he was able to take himself there when he needed to go.

"There was a period of time where I was watching him naked and watching the cues," she said.

"The cues part for me was really fun because I thought that he was flirting with me because he would do this little smile. That's when he had to pee."

Silverstone added: "It's so awesome. It's so easy.

https://www.unilad.com/celebrity/alicia-silverstone-still-sleeps-in-the-same-bed-as-her-son-lboz-20220721?source=facebookstatic&fbclid=IwAR017-3KsXR_Am6FbyG7w6RO556UAOuXp5w4cJ__OjYhfyaOxpX1lO8Z1oM

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ANTisocial

• Subzero

• skinnylegendBR

• Carla Rosón

What’s bizarre about it?

2 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

What’s bizarre about it?

keep reading the article girl :rip:

The cues part for me was really fun because

I thought that he was flirting with me because he would do this little smile. That's when he had to pee."

Amelia-sobre-arcangel.jpg

his son looks just liker her. even down to the teeth :rip:

"There was a period of time where I was watching him naked and watching the cues," she said. "The cues part for me was really fun because I thought that he was flirting with me because he would do this little smile. That's when he had to pee."

“He was so young and it's not appropriate, I think, for a five-year-old to watch that movie... it's all about sex and stuff, so I just realised, ‘Oops.’ But, at the time... he loved it.” After watching the flick, Silverstone, who starred as Cher Horowitz in the classic, then revealed that her son 'picked up' a new way of showing her affection.

She continued: “But what he really picked up [on is] he tried to kiss me, like, passionate kisses, because that's what he saw in the movie.”

Alicia has also admitted to feeding Bear like a bird by chewing up his food and also takes baths with him.

:biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio:

I thought the first part was strange until I read the last line...

Edited by mystery

14 minutes ago, mystery said:

"There was a period of time where I was watching him naked and watching the cues," she said. "The cues part for me was really fun because I thought that he was flirting with me because he would do this little smile. That's when he had to pee."

“He was so young and it's not appropriate, I think, for a five-year-old to watch that movie... it's all about sex and stuff, so I just realised, ‘Oops.’ But, at the time... he loved it.” After watching the flick, Silverstone, who starred as Cher Horowitz in the classic, then revealed that her son 'picked up' a new way of showing her affection.

She continued: “But what he really picked up [on is] he tried to kiss me, like, passionate kisses, because that's what he saw in the movie.”

Alicia has also admitted to feeding Bear like a bird by chewing up his food and also takes baths with him.

i was disgusted :toofunny2:

Edited by ANTisocial

Thread title made it sound overdramatic but :rip:

Disgusting! Arrest her and take her son away from her and put him in the foster care system! 

that was a VERY poor choice of words :skull: 

6 minutes ago, Taylor Sniffs said:

Disgusting! Arrest her and take her son away from her and put him in the foster care system! 

LOL

tumblr_inline_r74b6tc6Sp1qktomp_500.gif

I can't with people these days overdramatic and overproblematic about everything

I was gonna say the sleeping in bed is not bizarre at all but then I read the last part and it took me out :deadbanana2: oh my

"There was a period of time where I was watching him naked and watching the cues," she said. "The cues part for me was really fun because I thought that he was flirting with me because he would do this little smile."

11-year-old son

:psyduck: ma'am- :deadbanana:

If you think it’s gross now, wait until like a year or two when he starts getting morning wood.

:bibliahh:

imagine when he grows up and gets a girlfriend... 

Alicia sis........

Its Getting Weird Real Housewives Of Atlanta GIF - Its Getting Weird Real  Housewives Of Atlanta Rhoa - Discover & Share GIFs

2 hours ago, mystery said:

I can't 

2 hours ago, mystery said:

her son 'picked up' a new way of showing her affection.

Nope no goodbye I am out  :toofunny2:

Imagine if this was done by a male parent instead :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.