Christina Aguilera f/ TINI - Suéltame

WalkAway

She's like 2 months late but good that we're getting it :skull:

6 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

She's like 2 months late but good that we're getting it :skull:

A queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early. :jonny5:

The intro was kinda unnecessary but she looks fire :WAP: I wonder if we're getting multiple videos again since it looks like there's a story line... TINI serving another bop :wanda:she's on her bag this era 

Gorgeous with the hands on the face movement and she's not sick of sittin' at all yaaasss

plot twist

I guess Gilbert who really poisoned her

Great video but I am screaming at the video having English text for a Spanish song.  :rip:

This maybe has a shot of becoming a sleeper hit in Argentina where TINI is huge. 

I guess with the twist of the video,  it'll go into the third EP part of the Aguilera album. 

Why did she wait 2 months?? 

it’s fine… release Brujería next as continuation of this video 

Great visuals! She looked absolutely stunning. Hope it's a hit for her!

I also gasped at the plot twist!

Love the video and she looks great but i still have no idea on why it took her 2 months to release it :skull: The Aguilera rollout has to be one of the messiest ones ever even though i'm happy with the amount of videos she's giving us this time

Watch her drop La Luz randomly on a Wednesday evening without prior announcement  :deadbanana4:

I like that she's kept a cohesive aesthetic for the project, the red suits her a lot but the video looks like it could be a tour backdrop rather than a proper music video but the song is a bop regardless. Perched to see her releasing and promoting Te Deseo Lo Major.

Another video where she can barely move and do stupid faces.

she is so boring

Tired of the ridiculous handography.  

Really confused about the timing of this video release.  

I applaud she's committed to an aesthetic with the EPs/album. Interesting plot for the video but other than that very boring. Any real story behind it or it's just fantasy?

Edited by Jeremiah

2 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

I applaud she's committed to an aesthetic with the EPs/album. Interesting plot for the video but other than that very boring. Any real story behind it or it's just fantasy?

There's a storyline going on ever since Pa Mis Muchachas but honestly it seems a bit confusing to me. I guess she just killed her lover and now she was poisoned... next chapter is X finding La Luz, something after death possibly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.