CNCO announce disbandment

Cheers

The question is who will be the next camila cabello and who career ended like the rest of fith harmony

Aw I still remember watching the reality show they were on like it was yesterday

Only heard their song with Little Mix and I think one of the members made some homophobic remarks(?) a few years ago. No loss here!

Probably the worst boyband ever besides BTS.

Joel and Richard should open the OF :gaycat:

Literally, who? 

I think ever since Joel left, **** went downhill. 

1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

Did they ever have a hit? :rip:

They did have several hits but they are more oriented towards the Spanish-speaking public.

My condolences to their three fans 

fake-tears-cry.gif

Waiting to see who will be the new Camila Cabello and who will show the hole on the internet, tho :gaycat3:

Edited by bliaz

4 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

They did have several hits but they are more oriented towards the Spanish-speaking public.

I’m Latin and never heard of a major hit from them. They only seemed to show up when premios juventud aired. :rip:

I’m also out of their demo so makes sense/

4 minutes ago, UThinkUrMovinOnBut said:

I’m Latin and never heard of a major hit from them. They only seemed to show up when premios juventud aired. :rip:

1 minute ago, chris1991 said:

The first song I found out about was Reggaeton Lento with Little Mix. It was heavily played in my country (eastern Europe). They also have Hey DJ with Yandel, Quisiera, Se Vuelve Loca and other moderate hit singles which are cool and catchy as well. Also, CNCO was very active on Youtube at one point when they were giving many interviews and interacting with fans.

I can only see Richard and Christopher have success outside the group they had the most talent. Joel and Erik are hot but there talent is pretty limited. 

On 7/22/2022 at 10:08 AM, izzy™ said:

Aw I still remember watching the reality show they were on like it was yesterday

If they were made on a reality show, they probably had a TV show contract instead of a regular record deal. Their contract probably just ended.  

On 7/23/2022 at 11:04 AM, chris1991 said:

You never heard the 1.6 billion views on youtube Reggeaton Lento? I mean, cmon... :zzz: 

That’s what happens when all you wanna do is reggaetón, where was the pop! Only a few songs in their first album were pop. I hated the reggaetón crap.

theyre so fine esp the one that left and the red one

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.