The Weeknd - "HDIMYLM?"

shark_heather

thought no one did animation mvs anymore

this is my fave song off the album but why hasnt he released less than zero yet its obviously a hit

this is my fave song off the album but why hasnt he released less than zero yet its obviously a hit

YES GOD, his best song :WAP: coming to outchart Blinding Lights

moonlitdick
5 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Fall single 

I feel like this is gonna be an *actual* single, just like Gasoline :'( especially with an animated video. Hope I'm wrong though!

but why hasnt he released less than zero yet its obviously a hit [2]

1 hour ago, Caesar said:

29 minutes ago, Remmy said:

I feel like this is gonna be an *actual* single, just like Gasoline :'( especially with an animated video. Hope I'm wrong though!

but why hasnt he released less than zero yet its obviously a hit [2]

I have a feeling he'll be saving it as the era's last single and will be pushing it in late fall/early winter. The song's placement on the tour setlist (right before the "Blinding Lights" encore) suggests he believes in its hit potential, and should hopefully go all out on the promo once Leg 1 of the tour comes to a close. I can only hope, at least ?

It's so beautiful to see the audience's love for the tune onstage. Despite being a deep cut, it's marking one of the best moments of the concert :heart:

Edited by Moonlight Nation

1 hour ago, kyliefever2002 said:

most ppl dont have the talent and time it takes to make a good one :clap3: 

5 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

He did one for snowchild from after hours, dua lipa did one for hallucinate and billie eilish also did one for the lead from her last album too.

His single choices are great 

TMB

Sacrifice 

( Gasoline as a promo ) 

HDIMYLM 

Less than Zero probably will close the era 

This is so obviously the best  song on the album, why the f was this not the lead single instead of that weak rehash?

what's with both Dua and now Abel giving the best song on their albums (Hallucinate and now HDIMYLM) animated music video :deadbanana2: at least this one (based on the trailer) doesn't look like it was drawn by toddlers 

This era has been so weird. It’s easily my favorite album by him, but the single release timings have been so odd.

- TMB was released way too soon, overshadowed by the AH singles, and so far off from the rest of the album

- Sacrifice, while one of the album highlights, never struck me as the best single choice to accompany the album release - clunky chorus, and they abandoned it quickly

- Out Of Time seemed like a smash, but they waited so long to give it a major push by which time it felt too late. Should’ve been heavily pushed in January rather than April

- HDIMYLM now is getting a random push, probably to help promote the tour, but it just seems odd, especially when Less Than Zero is right there…

Ugh the video is SOOOO BAD for such a masterpiece 

#choices 

For an animated video,  the concept is pretty interesting. Love the song :clap3:

This is probably Top 3 song from Dawn FM

I doubt this is the new single, it will be just an animated video just like snowchild 

The video was great… love when Abel goes dark & twisted 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.