pink sauce lady compares her self to Beyonce

Assassin

Pii told BuzzFeed News “the negative narrative is becoming a bit much.”

“I feel like Madonna or Beyoncé just tripped onstage and I woke up with their phone in my hand,” she said. “I’m good though. Only the strong survive.”

“It’s just trial and error like any other business — but since I went viral, I didn’t get the chance to let it unfold like everyone else,” Pii told BuzzFeed News. “We’re on a mission to show our customers that we care about their health and don’t want to put them in harm’s way.”

“This turned into a product overnight, but I wasn’t able to verbalize my plan for it like a regular individual. I’m not an influencer,” she said. “Before this, TikTok didn’t know me from anyone else.”

She told BuzzFeed News that it has been hard to have so many people call her a scammer, but she’s determined to overcome it and put out the best possible product.

:bibliahh: I’m still shocked people bought it for 20 dollars. 

This girl is unhinged. She was partying in Miami instead of answering customer complaints. :deadbanana:

Not sure we should be doing “trial and error” with products intended for human consumption babe :dies: maybe work out all the issues FIRST 

That really does look disgusting though :redface:

as unhinged as this girl, the first things that came to her mind were the most influential woman in music and her only true heir. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

it's more crazy she compared herself to Madonna :ahh:

I know. Madonna would have had a bigger meltdown on Instagram, embarrassing herself for the ninetieth time.

I feel like I'm under a rock. :rip: Who is this lady and why is she relevant?

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Aurora said:

She's not, that's why I moved the thread from Celebria to The Lounge 

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

She's not, that's why I moved the thread from Celebria to The Lounge 

:toofunny2:

This pink sauce saga is my obsession of the month im currently watching her youtube apology

1 hour ago, cyclone said:

This pink sauce saga is my obsession of the month im currently watching her youtube apology

Is it good?

10 hours ago, Aurora said:

She made a $20 pink sauce in her house and sold it. It went viral cause it often came with damaged packing and spoiled, the label has wrong info, there's no expiration date, no preservatives and it looks and tastes different every time :skull: Sometimes it's very pink, sometimes basically white, sometimes very thick, sometimes almost water consistency. I can't believe people actually bought this. 

qOUlcvS.gif

16 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Is it good?

Its objectively horrible but its tickling my brain omg i think she might be slow she doesnt think she did anything wrong ??

Edited by cyclone

2 hours ago, cyclone said:

Its objectively horrible but its tickling my brain omg i think she might be slow she doesnt think she did anything wrong ??

I always thought pink sauce = mayo + chilli

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.