Gaga's choreographer Richy accused by 10 dancers of abusive workplace behavior

Gui Blackout

• ATRL Moderator
28 minutes ago, mathekr said:

So much for all the kindness bs she's been preaching 

What exactly is this supposed to mean?  If you read the article (and read what the dancers themselves have said) Gaga was only just informed of it, and Gaga's team is looking into it.  There's going to be an investigation and that takes time (especially at the start of a world tour).

pls fire, his choreo is not flattering for her 

5 minutes ago, VOSS said:

These accusations have been around for years and he’s still Gaga’s choreographer? :rip: 

No. No one spoke up on this until recent.

If that's what it takes for her to get a better choreographer 

As if Ga Ga didn’t know or sense about it? :biblio: The way she kept a blind eye on such behavior is truly disgusting. 

This thread is filled with more people trying to drag/blame Gaga than the actual alleged toxic person 

Just goes to show you how petty atrles love to hate on successful women in any circumstances 

Really disgusting that Gaga would turn a blind eye to this behaviour for over 10 years. I hope the victims can heal from this experience and find peace :heart:

1 hour ago, qurl said:

i’m not saying that’s not true but the difference is how vocal Gaga is about the abuse she’s faced in her own life, being an outspoken champion for women’s rights etc .. and those were just 3 examples but the list is a lot longer. she’s not at fault per-say but … it’s not a good look for her to keep these people around.

Terry Richardson - every pop girl worked with him 

R.Kelly - she already apologized in 2018 for a collaboration that happened almost a decade ago - he’s worked with everyone under the sun for 2 decades 

Tom Cruise - she did a song - it’s not as if they’re best friends. If Tom cruise was really that poisonous he wouldn’t have the biggest movie of the year.

she’s not keeping them around 

1 hour ago, Kozy said:

+ Terry Richardson + Jared Leto + she made a song about how she wants a man like John Wayne who was a racist and a rapist

Jared Leto - you guys are really reaching for anyone and anything 

If you want me to make a list of any problematic man that has ever been involved in a project with a MPG the list is long and I have time. 

14 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

This thread is filled with more people trying to drag/blame Gaga than the actual alleged toxic person 

Just goes to show you how petty atrles love to hate on successful women in any circumstances 

This. It’s just petty Stan wars with no one actually concerned about the dancers, not to mention all the dancers have been very gracious towards Gaga and thanking her etc. 

24 minutes ago, XoutrageousX said:

None of the people here give a **** about the abuse or assault. Its always the same miserable souls using it for a kii and a drag. Each time going lower.

1 hour ago, mathekr said:

So much for all the kindness bs she's been preaching 

? :toofunny3:

i think a good theme to take away from this thread is that the world isn’t so black and white

No, gaga is not responsible for the odd amount of men with problematic behaviors/past/histories that she is associated with , but yes , some of y’all twisting urselves into pretzels to deflect from every problematic person that she HAS associated with could demand and expect more from ur fave. what good does it do to act like she’s a saint that doesn’t make mistakes / has nothing to absolve herself of ??

i've been a stan since day 1 but there's just been too many problematic things going on that has influenced my opinion. She allegedly got paid $5million to play at that wedding in italy for a conservative british tory, the richy drama, the homophobic bass player, terry richardson, R. Kelly, and now she's buddying up with Madonna - a person who gaga herself said bullied her - I don't buy this "forgiveness" bull sh*t either. You can heal, and move on but then to become friends with your abuser what in the did a full 180... it's like her team are convincing her this is all a good idea. 

just look at the amount of old people in the audience at the first two shows. they've been catering to the more conservative audience for the past few years. 

Her manager attended britney's wedding without Gaga. Britney's husband sam attended the house of gucci premiere without britney. It just feels like the people closest to these celebrities are exploiting them for their own gain and when fans see it and speak out we get shut down *shrug*. If I was Gaga I'd finish this tour and just hire a completely new team if at all possible. While it's clear she likes to keep a close knit group of people working with her and climbing the ladder with her, people would respect her more for giving young aspiring artists more opportunities in the Haus especially when your current team have been toxic for 10+ years. Keeping them around just screams capitalism, like no other talented people can have a piece of the Gaga pie. I think Gaga does have a good heart underneath it all and I think she's victim to the people around her. But at the same time she's an adult and not a child. I saw bobby's boyfriend signalling to her boyfriend Michael as Gaga walked past in dusseldorf in an approving way like "I approve of him, get it sis". It's like they treat her as a kid who's not capable of making her own decisions and just wanna kiss her ass so she keeps going and keeps providing them a career. having said that michael does seem amazingly sweet, I really hope he helps see through her team's manipulation. 

2 hours ago, Kozy said:

Lady Gaga tagged him in her post today, DAYS after all these dancers came forward with their experiences with him 

image0.jpg

When will stans learn that celebrities have social media staff :rip: 

If she were campaigning for the Grammys or Oscars, she would have fired him by now. But we already know how hypocritical she can be, and I say this as a fan. I love her, but sometimes she's just too fake. Show that you really care about the values you instill, Gaga.

2 hours ago, VOSS said:

These accusations have been around for years and he’s still Gaga’s choreographer? :rip: 

No, I'm referring to that user who has a history of trolling in Gaga threads and pretends to be shocked at information they have memorized by heart. :rip:

22 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

wether or not Gaga was aware at any point in any way. She's said nothing so far

From what the dancers said, she was never around when any of this happened and no one ever felt it was appropriate to tell her.  It's a real problem when you work somewhere you love for a person you respect, but have the worst boss.  You feel compelled to stick around and suffer through abuse because at the end of the day, you love what you do.  As for speaking about this, if anything, she'll directly speak to her former and current dancers rather than tweet about it.  Also important to remind everyone that this is a *company*, not a dance troupe.  She's not doing the investigation herself, she has people who will be doing this on behalf of the Haus.  

1 hour ago, bliaz said:

If she were campaigning for the Grammys or Oscars, she would have fired him by now.

By now?  This is literally the first time in her career since she fired Boomkack that we're hearing about this.  He's basically fired, she sent him home from her tour.  The problem is that she now has an entire team of dancers to manage without her choreographer while on a worldwide stadium tour.  Not that there is a great time to come out with revelations about abuse, but this is the most unfortunate timing for literally everyone involved.  

1 hour ago, Gerard141 said:

Keeping them around just screams capitalism, like no other talented people can have a piece of the Gaga pie

This is such a bad take and could apply to every single superstar and celebrity on earth today.  It's also far from reality considering most of the creatives who have previously and currently work with Gaga are under 30, maybe the talented people you're thinking of weren't the right fit.

Maybe now that it’s finally picked up media coverage, she’ll finally address it. Nothing matters unless the cameras are rolling, clearly. :coffee2:

She knew. There's no way she didn't know or at the very least, hear whispers about it within her team. They're "looking into it" now because the accusations have steadily gained more traction and several dancers have come forward sharing their stories and they're corroborating the claims of their fellow dancers who have also been abused, belittled and sexually harassed/assaulted by Richy. Gaga has had dancers that were with her since day one, like Michael, who have now parted ways with her due to Richy's behavior. There's no way she didn't know. 

17 minutes ago, lmnoc1 said:

You do realise just Terry Richardson alone also collaborated with Beyonce, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Madonna, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Kesha, Nicki Minaj, Mariah Carey, Sky Ferreira, Amy Winehouse, Liza Minelli, Tyler the creator...

And more include the Kardashians, Karlie Kloss, Lea Michelle, Lindsay Lohan, James Franco, Leonardo DiCaprio, Justin Timberlake, Kate Moss, Macaulay Culkin, Pamela Anderson, Chloe Sevigny, Jake Gyllenhaal, Barack Obama, Pharrell, Shaun White, Kate Moss, Elle Fanning, Paris Hilton, Mike Tyson, Kanye West, Amber Rose, the Smith family, Miranda Kerr, Kobe Bryant, Ben Stiller, Christian Bale, Cara Delevingne, Marc Jacobs...

Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift actually scraped their projects with him after his 2014 allegations

Everyone is aware of that. And none of them are so close with Terry that they went far enough to ink his mom on their body like Gaga did. And it doesn't start and end with just Terry with Gaga. We went over this a number of times.

I expect the born this way foundation philanthropic chanteuse nothing less than firing him 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.