• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• Jay07

• Grumpy Cat

• Sharapov

13 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

ATRL grindr users: “Omggerddddd Britney is so trashyyy!!!! Omgggggerd we’re going to die looking at her bodyyyy! Shame! Shame! Shame! Shame!!!!”

Britney: 

bloggif-62d99bcebbbe9.gif

lmao:lmao:

Legend things. :clap3:

they removed it faster than when they tried to remove Femme Fatale mediafire link 

oh jesus, it does look like an OF page

Britney WTF babygirl?!?!? :gaycat6:

I don't want to sound rude but this kind of behaviour and similar is connected to really big mental health issues. I just hope that she will be fine and that she will get the help she needs.

I have nothing against any woman showing her body, but the way she is doing it so... randomly, freely and in weird ways, it's giving me 2nd hand embarrassment and is only hurting her image.

Edited by BOOM!

43 minutes ago, dopamina said:

She’s aging backwards to 2001 wtf :jonny6:

94b74460f38668851e116b1f3d96957019f7e3d2

26 minutes ago, mystery said:

Her being comfortable in her body and having control of it doesn't sit well with some clearly.

Theyre haters who just want any little excuse to trash her

She is... so beautiful. And wow, what a physique. A body to die for. She just oozes sexiness and femininity. Embracing yourself in your most natural state is the right track to self love and confidence, first elements required to open up to others. She’s not afraid of her beauty and she’s letting us see what she’s got, welcoming love. So inspiring and revitalizing. Thank you Britney.

15 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

I don't want to sound rude but this kind of behaviour and similar is connected to really big mental health issues. I just hope that she will be fine and that she will get the help she needs.

I have nothing against any woman showing her body, but the way she is doing it so... randomly, freely and in weird ways, it's giving me 2nd hand embarrassment and is only hurting her image.

ok dr google, which ones?

:gaycat2:

2 hours ago, Sharapov said:

yikes. her instagram looks like an only fans

Do not look at it then.

y'all are a bunch of ******* hypocrites, what's wrong with her showing off her body :toofunny2: if this was any other white male y'all would be whipping your dicks out

I expected sth far worse, she's just lying there making cute faces:rip: Thousands of IG accounts out there who do far more. Can us gays stop policing women for once cause y'all would thirst over any muscular man doing exactly what Britney does (and I don't shame anyone doing that or thirsting, just stop with the hypocrisy).

And wtf at the mental health comments, get some air please.

Edited by The Next Day

She looks so young and fresh without her panda eye makeup though

She's so beautiful. 

Your faves only wish be half as B.

JohnWayneHolland
1 hour ago, dopamina said:

She looks 20 omg :WAP:

OT: I mean, she can do whatever she wants, no one is stopping you gays from posting videos getting fisted or pushing sand out of your ass, so let her do whatever she wants :michael:

34 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

This.

2 hours ago, blaggot said:

gay men stop being misogynistic for 5 seconds challenge

no dice, and they're talking about spread cheeks too :deadbanana4:

She's stanning Left Of The Middle in her last post :clap3:

Train your vocals with that album :duca:

Edited by ddddynamite

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.