Racist french restaurant caught denying entry to black people (Video)

Stankonia

I'm not surprised. France (and Europe as a whole) is notoriously racist.

Where are all the European members who say that racism only happens in the US these days? Come on out 5I5s8.png

10 hours ago, Otter said:

Its horrendous, I've experienced this in Germany for night clubs. Mainland Europe has some of the worst, classist racism in the world. The worst thing is that a lot of white Europeans are completely ignorant to it amd doesnt know this kind of thing happens

As someone from  the UK, I didn't know until I moved to Germany.

They know, they just don't care or are complicit.

36 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

Where are all the European members who say that racism only happens in the US these days? Come on out 5I5s8.png

They know, they just don't care or are complicit.

Same reason why a lot of them love to do black fave and slant eyes andthink its ok lol

wtf is wrong with people :biblio:  Disgusting 

Disgusting, but people will continue to go to that place because they don't care :biblio: 

there's also like a video of eupopeans slanting their eyes at asians

it's such a shame, because Europe is a beautiful continent but the people that live there are pure utter pieces of sh*ts

that restaurant is done for good. :gaycat6: the social media will ruin their business. 

Meanwhile he's letting all the white people through no matter what they're wearing. :ahh: Unbelievable.

Outrageous. Maybe I could write it off if it was about their dress but that conservatively dressed black couple weren't let in either, and white people dressed casually were let in

The video came on my fyp :skull: I was shocked at how blatant it was and people were just walking past wtf

On 7/22/2022 at 1:04 AM, Jotham said:

I'm not surprised. France (and Europe as a whole) is notoriously racist.

This type of comment really is dumb. You can experience racism everywhere.

That video got viral in France and everyone supported the black women that got denied access to the restaurant, from randoms to some celebrities.

The restaurant explained that the security guy isn’t directly employed by them. They work with a service provider. Btw that ugly racist guy has been logically fired.

1 hour ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The restaurant explained that the security guy isn’t directly employed by them. They work with a service provider. Btw that ugly racist guy has been logically fired.

Please, there had been plenty of reviews documenting the racist treatment at this establishment prior to the viral tiktok. It’s not an isolated incident and it’s DEFINITELY restaurant policy. They’re just tying to save face. 

Disgusting racists pigs. :biblio:

this is terrible, really shows how dumb it is to glorify countries like France

How is this still happening in 2022? It's absolutely disgraceful. How can we expect to move forward as a society if we're still discriminating against people based on the color of their skin?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.