Racist french restaurant caught denying entry to black people (Video)

Stankonia

Its horrendous, I've experienced this in Germany for night clubs. Mainland Europe has some of the worst, classist racism in the world. The worst thing is that a lot of white Europeans are completely ignorant to it amd doesnt know this kind of thing happens. 

As someone from  the UK, I didn't know until I moved to Germany.

Edited by Otter

This is disgusting, girls should've really ditch this $hithole and find some better place to eat.

Omg this is disgusting & i can’t believe the ppl just walking in like….

The way every single person I know experienced racism in their Paris trip :skull: 

Paris doesn’t get called out enough for its disgusting and gross racism 

Yeah… I’ve faced more overt racism in mainland Europe (specifically France and Germany) than I ever have in even the most stereotypically racist parts of the US like Mississippi. This is why I have to laugh when Europeans talk about racism like it’s an American problem, or Americans talk like Europe is a progressive utopia… both the US/Europe have their problems.

It's FRANCE, so I'm not that surprised. Disgusting though.

wait till you go to italy lol

atrl's favorite continent at it again... shocker.

hope they shut that **** down and sue them for everything they're worth

2 minutes ago, Delirious said:

wait till you go to italy lol

As a South Asian, I've experienced micro aggressions in the UK but France and Italy were hands down the most overtly racist experiences for me. 

2 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

As a South Asian, I've experienced micro aggressions in the UK but France and Italy were hands down the most overtly racist experiences for me. 

Yep if you walm down the street in those european countries theyll literally cough on you (covid), pull their eyes like slanted, stare at you, laugh at you and probs hit you and run.

itruly horrible

Disgusting. But I would be glad they let me know at the door rather than spit in my food without me knowing 

moonlitdick
59 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

The way every single person I know experienced racism in their Paris trip :skull: 

:mazen: I’m going there for my bday next month  

Thinking Of You

If I say what I wanted to say, I’d get banned.

But who the heck do white people think they are? Seriously? :skull:

Yikes

20 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

:mazen: I’m going there for my bday next month  

the way my friend went from being a France stan who spent 4 years taking French in high school to "I was pickpocketed in France, I should have taken Spanish class with you instead" after travelling there :skull: prepare to be disappointed there, I fear.

djsnake commented on one of those fake apologies the restaurant posted on IG.

10 minutes ago, abrahamjmr said:

djsnake commented on one of those fake apologies the restaurant posted on IG.

FYInO7pXEAAbQCW?format=jpg&name=large

It's one of the situations where I'm glad that social media exist so we can expose these a-holes. There's nothing they can do now, that restaurant is over. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.