**** Biden.

Just now, i spit on haters said:

**** Biden.

tenor.gif?c=VjFfbWljcm9zb2Z0X3N3aWZ0a2V5 

3 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

**** Biden.

Reported. 

OT: COVID is bad right now

my whole family minus me and a couple of my friends got it recently, prior to that I had kind of forgotten that covid was still a thing :rip:

8 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

Reported. 

OT: COVID is bad right now

I saw a mod saying such things against political figures are not warnable, you can even wish death on them not sure what sections of atrl you have to be in though:skull:

Kamala when Secret Service finds her hiding his paxlovid 

parkergifs-parkersgifs.gif

What do you wanna tell joe biren right now ? 

I’m curious to know what strain. Bebtelovimab is the only monoclonal antibody left that works on all of them.

He needs to make sure he doesn’t get infected again at his age because even for double boosted people that can cause Long Covid, especially with BA.5.

Kamala on the edge of her seat no doubt :skull:

Altho even at his age, given the care he has access to & his vaccination status its wildly unlikely to get him.

I like the transparency. When Trump got it, the WH lied and he tried his hardest to seem "strong" when he was clearly struggling. :rip:

26 minutes ago, RainDreamer said:

I saw a mod saying such things against political figures are not warnable, you can even wish death on them not sure what sections of atrl you have to be in though:skull:

And why would they be ? Biden isn't going to die from this. He's vaccinated and has booster shots. He causes a lot of suffering both domestically and internationally. But me saying '**** Biden' (and I meant that, lol) is cause for concern. lol, please. And the general consensus is very much '**** Biden', any way. Hence his approval numbers. :lmao:    

Edited by i spit on haters

• ATRL Moderator

He’ll be fine.  If anything I’m just hoping this gives him pause to running in 2024 (which seems to be his plan at the moment). 

1 hour ago, RainDreamer said:

Mischaracterization. You can't wish death upon people, but you can display lack of concern for their well-being. Which is extremely lenient compared to certain subreddits where you can't even reference indifference to "potential harm" (for example, "so-and-so can dance and traffic for all I care" is a permabannable statement)

Biden but with long COVID brain fog? Oh great, totally what our country needed. 

This made me cackle:

Biden but with long COVID brain fog? Oh great, totally what our country needed. 

This made me cackle:

Poor covid.

**** Biden, I wish him - and other awful people - all the worst.

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Mischaracterization. You can't wish death upon people, but you can display lack of concern for their well-being. Which is extremely lenient compared to certain subreddits where you can't even reference indifference to "potential harm" (for example, "so-and-so can dance and traffic for all I care" is a permabannable statement)

People on here wish death (or "what Wendy said") upon people all the time tho :skull: even as recently as the Ivana Trump thread.

I'm surprised it took him this long tbh. I feel like so many people have already gotten it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.