who will debut independence first? Scotland or Quebec?

Luckitty

which country is more likely to gain independence soon? 

Scotland's 2014 referendum:

The referendum question was, "Should Scotland be an independent country?", which voters answered with "Yes" or "No".[2] The "No" side won with 2,001,926 (55.3%) voting against independence and 1,617,989 (44.7%) voting in favour. The turnout of 84.6% was the highest recorded for an election or referendum in the United Kingdom

Quebec's 1995 referendum:

93.52% of the 5,087,009 registered Quebecers voted in the referendum, a higher turnout than any provincial or federal election in Canada's history. The proposal of June 12, 1995 was rejected by voters, with 50.58% voting "No" and 49.42% voting "Yes".

and what do you think of them gaining independence? do you support it? + are there any other regions you want or think will gain independence soon?

I support Scotish independence! And Nordern Ireland. Just wait till the old girl is gone

Scotland are wanting a referendum next year and if they have it they will definitely vote yes after Brexit and all the fuckery of the tories. I don’t think there’s as strong a push for Quebec independence anymore.

I hope Scotland and Quebec gain independence. 

Scotland for sure.

Canada will never let Quebec go.

don't think Quebec will ever get the chance but I def can see Scotland breaking off really soon. 

Quebec is never happening but they're already pushing for a second referendum for Scotland sooo

Scotland are pushing for a second referendum for next year, although Westminster has already rejected it. But she has something going on with the Supreme Court which could be her saving grace, and I’m pretty sure if she gets the vote for October 2023, it’ll be a yes vote.

If westminister thinks scotland will vote yea over 50% they wont allow it (i think). :supaspaz:

Scotland is either going to vote in an independence referendum next October, or will be using the 2024 UK election as a defecto referendum, and they'll probably vote to leave the UK this time. 

Why does Quebec want out? Imagine being part of one of the most developed, progressive and peaceful countries in the world and wanting to leave it…

2 minutes ago, Mr.Link said:

Why does Quebec want out? Imagine being part of one of the most developed, progressive and peaceful countries in the world and wanting to leave it…

Are they culturally different though? I've always known Quebec as the French speaking part of Canada. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.