22 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

how about an ASCAP registration RiRi?

:toofunny2: the way she’s not touching that field ANYMORE

moonlitdick
37 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

We haven’t seen one since like Feb 2019 :hoetenks:

Fenty amusement park coming soon. 

Congrats Navy for another reason for all of you to attack another successful and talented artist on this site, because your fave rihtired from music.  :clap3:

Next she will release her own streaming platform called Fenty Music and all of her albums will Dominate the freshly inaugurated Fenty Hot 100 and FF200 :gaycat2: just in time for the release of her new album titled "FENTY" :gaycat2:

So tragic 

1 hour ago, Valentine said:

0ce8e8782a8f5b1f855e63415fa0bafc--protec

Fenty Hair? More like Third World Wigs.

4 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Ya'll no artist is making much money from streaming, That's why all the girls these days do all sorts of side deals that pay them like 10 times what they make from streams, the music thing dead :deadbanana2:

cant wait to buy it with my fenty credit card from the fenty bank located on the fenty mall right up on fenty avenue 

I was reading about Oprah's net worth last night and realized Rihanna is a billion behind her and there's nothing that shows she's slowing down any time soon. It is entirely possible Rihanna will soon become the richest black woman in the world and in history. :jonny:

If Selena can have a beauty brand at Sephora, do cooking shows, do Only Murders in the Building, and release music, Rihanna can too!

33 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

cant wait to buy it with my fenty credit card from the fenty bank located on the fenty mall right up on fenty avenue 

:ahh::ahh::ahh: Oh my god

1 hour ago, hardbrit said:

If Selena can have a beauty brand at Sephora, do cooking shows, do Only Murders in the Building, and release music, Rihanna can too!

neih sis. thats long gone :gaycat6:

Poor navies.. 

Rich Riri

12 hours ago, Trainwreck said:

Next she will release her own streaming platform called Fenty Music and all of her albums will Dominate the freshly inaugurated Fenty Hot 100 and FF200 :gaycat2: just in time for the release of her new album titled "FENTY" :gaycat2:

Well, she already has Fenty Film to get her coins for the visual of BTS, Savage and.... 

So I can see her doing an exclusive Fenty Stream for R9. That could be a really bad idea. 

Maybe a Fenty Magazine could work with tips of beauty from her brands. And reveals the baby at the first cover of the magazine. And this maybe is not a bad idea for her with her power in the world of fashion and beauty. 

Anyways I only want a F Fenty album 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.