Ray Fisher exposes Rolling Stone reporter

Legendary

As a response to the Snyder hit piece published earlier this week: 

Living for this annihilation with receipts :coffee::fan:

Someone give me the spark notes, that OP is too many words

You can set the record straight without being a stunt queen. Ray Fisher seems more interested in being a social just warrior on twitter for his 500 Snyder fans versus being a working actor. 

Here we go again. Cry me a river again, they really think Snyder created the Justice League… stop making and directors think they own comic book characters and stories.

I feel so bad for him. Hollywood is such a gross place. 

My God this man is insufferable. 

Everything surrounding Snyder and this movie need to disappear, the fans are a pain in the ass, Rey lives around this **** instead of do something else, and i'm sure Snyder indeed paid bots because there's no way a movie have this type of hype on social media and it didn't show on streams.

I'm sure the Discovery merger will have Snyder in charge again of the entire DCEU, everyone else fired and Ray Fisher reinstated as one of the leads. Just like the Snyder fans are saying. /s

Rolling Stone lowkey give ambulence chaser vibes. It's like they don't want to spend time doing in-depth pieces ala Ronan Farrow, and instead want to get the stories out as quickly as possible for maximum click bait. Them & new Gawker are one and the same.

I get what he means but he’s kind of pulling hairs here… Maybe it was different 15 years ago but “Declined to comment” and “did not respond” are pretty much used interchangeably these days. They do have slightly different connotations but I’ve seen editors switch them just to avoid repetition.

20 minutes ago, stoopidjenna said:

“Declined to comment” and “did not respond” are pretty much used interchangeably these days.

I wouldn’t say they’re used interchangeably. Maybe you parse them interchangeably but the two statements mean very different things and any journalist who treats them as synonymous is doing a bad job.

I'm very here for him not letting anyone breathe. When you experienced what he's experienced in the industry, you'd be on a war path too. Good for him for standing up for himself as well as drawing real attention to how POC get treated and framed in the business. 

He deserves more roles 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.