Americans anticipate a U.S. civil war

Tropez

I remember reading about how a white supremacist group (Maybe the proud boys? Can’t recall) wanted to trigger a civil war by targeting a large group of African Americans and massacring them in hope of a retaliation and starting a war. Does anyone remember reading about this? 

How would a civil war even look in 2022 :rip:

maybe riots but we won’t see states fighting each other like 1865

30 minutes ago, infrared said:

Maybe poor versus rich. With some of the poor/rural whites supporting the rich class? I think the antifa protests maybe have radicalised the poor/rural whites.

5 hours ago, Tropez said:

Lol, after decades of destabilizing other countries the clown has comeback to bite. 

:celestial5:

I really can't see your average republican/democrat fighting each other like that.......this isn't Twitter 

but I can see billionaires being dragged from their houses and curb stomped on the street. But maybe I'm giving Americans too much credit 

48 minutes ago, Jagger said:

I really can't see your average republican/democrat fighting each other like that.......this isn't Twitter 

but I can see billionaires being dragged from their houses and curb stomped on the street. But maybe I'm giving Americans too much credit 

:celestial2: yea

On 7/20/2022 at 8:47 PM, stevyy said:

tell that to the wildlife, climate and nature / plants. We have revoked the right to be here. I'd rather die a horrible death alongside everyone else than continue with this destruction. 

I'd rather evaporate into nothing than breathe in toxic air and die that way... or be burnt to death by inbearable temperatures (slowly), or have so much micro plastic in my system that I clock my arteries with it (slowly) or die in agony from the next virus or be killed by a mad person with a gun or be run over by a truck while wandering a promenade. 

See, we deserve annihilation at this point. 

Seek Help, honestly. 

On 7/20/2022 at 11:44 PM, infrared said:

That. In terms of conservatives vs. liberals, the only way it could be done would be terrorism against coded places like mosques, gay clubs, Planned Parenthoods, churches, gun shops, etc. A general class war where both sides work to bring down the American elite seems more attainable in terms of a collective movement. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.