Biden reaches new polling low: -51pts w/ Hispanic voters, 70% disapproval

Communion

Edited by Communion

:clap3:Glad America is finally waking up. 

I can't believe that Jill Biden calling them "Latinx breakfast tacos" would have done this :shakeno: 

He doesnt care though. Dems only want the white suburban vote. :clap3: All going as planned 

We all wish for a strong leftist to succeed, even non Americans. But it's interesting when you push a centrist tanking as a sign that Bernie or whoever would have done better.

The truth is that America is mostly far right at the moment, it's no longer just a vocal, disturbing, minority.

1 minute ago, Illuminati said:

We all wish for a strong leftist to succeed, even non Americans. But it's interesting when you push a centrist tanking as a sign that Bernie or whoever would have done better.

The truth is that America is mostly far right at the moment, it's no longer just a vocal, disturbing, minority.

Why does everyone always go on about Bernie? This is a reflection on the campaign Biden ran. This is a reflection on how ineffective, and harmful centrist governing is. :skull: Biden’s failure as President has nothing to do with the left. It has everything to do with his messaging, his rhetoric, his consistency for wanting to do NOTHING. Disapproval of his press release presidency doesn’t mean America is right wing. It means voters want material outcomes. Not broken promises on already insufficient policies. Fast food CEOs gloated about lobbying Dems to remove Biden’s campaign promise of a 15$ minimum wage that would come 2026! Where is any student debt relief he campaigned on! I swear people talk just to talk. 

2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

The truth is that America is mostly far right at the moment

There's no way to extrapolate this from the above figures given that Hispanic Americans show the most support for progressive policy:

Graph-A-1200x1262.png

Hispanics%20gun%20control.png

OG-DN422_BLKHEA_4U_20191207185827.png

EDUImpactonOnVoters6.jpg

10 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

Why does everyone always go on about Bernie? This is a reflection on the campaign Biden ran. This is a reflection on how ineffective, and harmful centrist governing is. :skull: Biden’s failure as President has nothing to do with the left. It has everything to do with his messaging, his rhetoric, his consistency for wanting to do NOTHING. Disapproval of his press release presidency doesn’t mean America is right wing. It means voters want material outcomes. Not broken promises on already insufficient policies. Fast food CEOs gloated about lobbying Dems to remove Biden’s campaign promise of a 15$ minimum wage that would come 2026! Where is any student debt relief he campaigned on! I swear people talk just to talk. 

Context sis, it's like you're in the first Communion thread

15 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Nah.  If you look at the polling data issue by issue Americans largely agree with Bernie's platform and are center-left. Americans don't want the status quo, they want change and Biden is the status quo.  Biden isn't a leftist, he's center-right.  Just because he has a D next to his name doesn't make him left.  The Democratic Party has been moving farther and farther to the right, that's why they essentially lost their base.  

The media in America is 24/7 cable news, they are the mouthpieces of the establishment. The media isn't going to support a progressive agenda, that would affect their bottom line.  The problem isn't the voters it's the corruption and the media that does their bidding. 

2 minutes ago, Tm4074 said:

Nah.  If you look at the polling data issue by issue Americans largely agree with Bernie's platform and are center-left. Americans don't want the status quo, they want change and Biden is the status quo.  Biden isn't a leftist, he's center-right.  Just because he has a D next to his name doesn't make him left.  The Democratic Party has been moving farther and farther to the right, that's why they essentially lost their base.  

The media in America is 24/7 cable news, they are the mouthpieces of the establishment. The media isn't going to support a progressive agenda, that would affect their bottom line.  The problem isn't the voters it's the corruption and the media that does their bidding. 

Yes and in the comment you quote I called him a centrist as well, not a leftist. I always felt like he was the "lesser evil" of the two rather than a good politician but you're not gonna get a true leftist there just aren't enough people in America who believe in it. And it's a tragedy

12 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

This thread is about Biden's ongoing failures, not anyone else, let alone people who ran for president in elections years and years ago. But if faced with Biden's failures forces you to analyze how his ideology is connected to his continued failure, please feel free to reflect and continue pondering why! You're so close! You're almost there!

“We made it Joe, you’re going to reach 0% approval”  :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Communion said:

This thread is about Biden's ongoing failures, not anyone else, let alone people who ran for president in elections years and years ago. But if faced with Biden's failures forces you to analyze how his ideology is connected to his continued failure, please feel free to reflect and continue pondering why! You're so close! You're almost there!

Edgy, I hope you reflect on how your threads push the false narrative that Trump would have done better :deadbanana4:

29 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

So your post is a dig at another member instead of a genuine political discussion. Priorities :toofunny3:

23 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Yes and in the comment you quote I called him a centrist as well, not a leftist. I always felt like he was the "lesser evil" of the two rather than a good politician but you're not gonna get a true leftist there just aren't enough people in America who believe in it. And it's a tragedy

The way you said this again when you were provided literal data that states otherwise :rip:

8 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Edgy, I hope you reflect on how your threads push the false narrative that Trump would have done better :deadbanana4:

You think the insinuation is.... that Donald Trump (???) would support student debt relief, Medicare For All, free college and tight gun laws when someone points out to you that Hispanic voters support all of these things? :deadbanana4:

Why are some of you so needlessly confrontational and hostile over observational facts. :skull:

At this point, simply quoting the news feels like ground for y'all to jump on people and tell me I should die or something.

In what would should those who attacked, insulted and harassed people into buying into the lie that a Biden presidency would be a critical success and highly effective not be forced to have to reflect on the fact that he's objectively the most unpopular president in history at this point in time? 

The midterms are gonna be a bloodbath. Think he’s doing nothing now? Wait till after this year’s election. 

FWEz4sbXwAI5p3-.jpg

Americans finally realising their mistake by not voting Trump. Its not too late girls. Liberate yourselves in 2024.

In a weird way I think if he announced no intention to run in 2024 and strongly hyped up new candidates I think that would actually help in the midterms ?

Surprised he still has approval among black voters when he hasn't delivered a single promise to the black community about anything policy wise.

Hispanics to the DNC after 20 years of pandering (I'm Latino so don't report me for racism k thnx):

Damn. These approval ratings are so bad that Republicans could run with Putin for President and Biden would still lose. :rip:

34 minutes ago, bad guy said:

Surprised he still has approval among black voters when he hasn't delivered a single promise to the black community about anything policy wise.

Well, that's why his approval rating is 60 instead of 93 or something. And really it's only because younger black voters are fed up with him and think he's awful (like they did in the primaries)

His approval overall is only being held out of the 20s because he has the undying loyalty of the older black voters for being Obama's VP. That's really all that's ever mattered.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.