SZA’s album delayed by RCA / TDE according to her

Alex

I dont believe her

Bruh this is a mess :monkey: sounds like the project is finished already on top of that... would this delayed because of beyonce? weird / vague explanation on her behalf tbh. could honestly be one of her lies again. tbh an august or september album would still be perfect

it doesnt make sense

everything she drops is an instant hit, why would thye be delaying her album?

Not sure what RCA's standards are tbh. All the songs she drop are hits and could do even better if they only would give her some promo. At least we got CTRL Deluxe? Can't wait for super deluxe on 10th anniversary including Good Times and Shirt (feat. Doja Cat) :celestial4:
Isn't Tate also in RCA and dropped her album without any issues? Is SZA actually the problem in all of it?

RCA is the worst label out there.... but on the other hand she's a known liar so not sure what to believe 

As if she wasn't known for being a liar :rip: 

The lies

Steal the flashdrive. :coffee2:

I don’t see this coming anytime before September at this point 

TBH I trust neither RCA nor her. I would be happy if it came at anytime before the end of this year.

Isn’t this odd?

she has had a string of hits, but they delay her album?

Meanwhile they allow artist who don’t have a 1/4 of her success continuously release albums. 

whatever that means :rip:

She's probably one of RCA's biggest exports so they really want the #1 which is corny because SZA clearly doesn't give a **** about that :rip: 

59 minutes ago, yonsé said:

she lies

Yup she’s a well documented liar 

I find this very hard to believe. She dropped a deluxe version of a 5 year old album that went top 10 on the BB200. Good Days and I Hate U were hits, with very little promo at that. She's got one of the most anticipated R&B albums of the last few years. What reason would RCA have to hold her album hostage? :huh: 

37 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The mess :ahh:

Somebody is lying:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.