FLETCHER - “Becky’s So Hot”

nooniebao

the name drop is a mess, but I'm here for it :gaycat2:

love the song too!

Not Becky being a real person rather than a placeholder name. Let me catch up on the drama on TikTok :gaycat6: 

It's very catchy though.

Heard like 2 songs of hers, this being my 3rd but this totally made me wanna check out her upcoming album :katie2:

17 minutes ago, shinri said:

Heard like 2 songs of hers, this being my 3rd but this totally made me wanna check out her upcoming album :katie2:

She has a lot of other music you can check out before then too! All of her prior EP’s are worth a listen.

7 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

She has a lot of other music you can check out before then too! All of her prior EP’s are worth a listen.

Are they similar to her last 3 singles? I thought about doing so but I always leave it out for later :gaycat6:

I really really really want to like this album because her EPs were great, but these two singles so far are... kinda underwhelming. :noparty:

• 2 weeks later...

Music video co-starring Bella Thorne (????) is out tomorrow at 12 PM EST:

love the video! and the song still bops

what a bop!!!

i really like this, and it’s way better than the song she dropped before this. Hope it becomes a hit!

1 hour ago, Kamil24 said:

how many adds did it get?

10 :ace:

19 hours ago, lipes said:

10 :ace:

Lmao that’s a start! She hasn’t had a serious radio push since Undrunk 3 years ago. Glad to see Capitol actually trying cause the work she’s  put in since then is deserving of a proper major label push.

34 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Lmao that’s a start! She hasn’t had a serious radio push since Undrunk 3 years ago. Glad to see Capitol actually trying cause the work she’s  put in since then is deserving of a proper major label push.

Completely agree! She has released some other stuff that deserved a radio push, but I feel like this is one of the best bets. I'm rooting for it to do something but I was hoping for more adds - even though she doesn't have a name on pop radio yet.

Song of the year! :jonny:

Song of the year! :jonny:

On 7/20/2022 at 4:22 PM, shinri said:

Are they similar to her last 3 singles? I thought about doing so but I always leave it out for later :gaycat6:

My Top 3 Fletcher songs are:

1. Undrunk

2. Forever (gay anthem)

3. Feel

And now this song joins with the elite songs. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.