Do you believe 9/11 was a conspiracy?

Solaria

And if not, are there any conspiracy theories you do believe in? :gaycat2:

security! 

As I just came back from my visit to that truly sacred place, I tell you stfu!

3 minutes ago, LadyDiana said:

As I just came back from my visit to that truly sacred place, I tell you stfu!

I don't agree with OP but this is mean.

ririfan212.gif

it’s disrespectful to the victim's family to say it was a conspiracy but I mean… there can be some bts things going on… history has always been like that… sadly if it was it cost the life of a lot of innocent people that didn’t deserve it and that’s all matters after all… 

Edited by Julia Fox

of course.  They blew up from the bottom causing them to crash all the way.

I don’t believe it but it’s not ‘disrespectful’ to anyone to not believe the official death cause especially when there indeed were some fishy things going on.

The event itself, no.

Was the Bush admin careless at following the leads of people like John O'Neill (who was fired from the FBI despite warning for years of Bin Laden's plans to attack) and did they then use the event to start a pointless nation-building excercise that resulted in years of death and destabilization? Yes, but it's not really a conspiracy, all the info is public knowledge.

Edited by Beyonnaise

Yes, it's a known fact by now that it was an inside job by the rich white neocon war imperialists to get richer 

24 minutes ago, spree said:

of course.  They blew up from the bottom causing them to crash all the way.

So the airplanes crashing and blowing up multiple floors of the towers was just for show? 

Let’s get you to a doctor. 

No, and this thread needs closed, it's disgusting. Go back to Info Wars with this crap.

I think so, in a way that it was organized and allowed by USA

I dont know. All i know is that that event gave americans an excuse to kill hundreds of thousands in a 'war'

5 minutes ago, Prisoner said:

I dont know. All i know is that that event gave americans an excuse to kill hundreds of thousands in a 'war'

Exactly, and the US knew they were going to attack. So it's more apathy in allowing it to happen to use as a device to further American imperialism. 

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

it’s disrespectful to the victim's family to say it was a conspiracy but I mean… there can be some bts things going on… history has always been like that… sadly if it was it cost the life of a lot of innocent people that didn’t deserve it and that’s all matters after all… 

I never understand this. I always see people say this but pleasr elaborate why it's disrespectful?

jet fuel can’t melt steel beams :cm:

I love how questioning anything other than the official narrative makes you "sick" and "needing a doctor" :deadbanana2: like yeah the government has NEVER lied to you. History happened exactly as was written. Give me a break 

If you don't believe in at least a few conspiracy theories I don't trust you

OT: I believe it was allowed to happen at the very least 

Yes :heart:

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

The event itself, no.

Was the Bush admin careless at following the leads of people like John O'Neill (who was fired from the FBI despite warning for years of Bin Laden's plans to attack) and did they then use the event to start a pointless nation-building excercise that resulted in years of death and destabilization? Yes, but it's not really a conspiracy, all the info is public knowledge.

:cm:

40 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I never understand this. I always see people say this but pleasr elaborate why it's disrespectful?

Because conspiracies like this are often used to push a certain narrative, and using a severe tragedy like this, to fuel ones own agenda about how illuminati lizard people are MK ULTRA mind controlling people from the deep state, is tasteless :skull:

1 hour ago, Beyonnaise said:

The event itself, no.

This man was fired from the FBI and became head of security at the World Trade Center and died during the attacks. :biblio:

23 minutes ago, Attitude said:

This man was fired from the FBI and became head of security at the World Trade Center and died during the attacks. :biblio:

I know it's such a crazy story. There's a really good Frontline doc about it called The Man Who Knew. The night before 9/11 he was at a diner with his friend and said "they're gonna get us soon, they might try to finish the job" referring to the 1993 WTC bombing :mazen: 

Edited by Beyonnaise

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.