Are you misunderstood and how?

Bacardo Royale

On atrl everyone thinks all I'm a loose sl.ut with no standards

In real life everyone thinks I'm boring

ln0599e.gif

Yeah some people think I'm pretentious because I don't make friends easily 

ln0599e.gif

Irl and online ppl think I’m psychotic and crazy but im acc naturally the most boring and bland person ever i just act that way bc i want attention and i like the shock factor of it all :thing: 

Yes, I'm too mysterious for some. They don't know what to expect from me

ln0599e.gif

People think I'm cold and vain because I love clothes and don't talk to anyone.

In reality I'm just anxious around people and fashion is one of the few ways I can comfortably communicate.

Edited by Pop Life

On ATRL: 

Certain users (not all) think I'm too sensitive, and that I can't take jokes on here. 

In real life:

I'll own up to being a sensitive person, but I do think some jokes can go too far. There's a difference between trolling and then straight up being racist or homophobic. 

Not on ATRL/what others think of me: 

That I'm super confident. 

In real life: 

I'm definitely more confident than I was years ago, but I actually am not confident in my work. If anyone knows other teachers, unless you have taught all your life, when you're starting out, you think every lesson is garbage, your lesson plans get torn up by admin. anyway, and some days you get horrible imposter syndrome. I hope this school year I'm a lot more confident myself and that I polish my skills a bit. 

Edited by zasderfght

5 hours ago, Pop Life said:

People think I'm cold and vain because I love clothes and don't talk to anyone.

In reality I'm just anxious around people and fashion is one of the few ways I can comfortably communicate.

why is this so me:skull:

OT: i'm introverted and have a resting ***** face so when i dont talk to people and they see my face they automatically think i hate them

Yes im a very sensitive but I do have love to banter. I hurts deep but I don't let it show.

People think im stand off ish because I never reply to messages or go to gathers but really my mental health just plays a bit part of my life and I push people away so I dont get hurt.

Online, I legit feel sick to my stomach when people quote me. I don't like being yelled or attacked. I'm also sensitive about that too. I never used to be like that. Atrl was different 10 years ago. But lately I'm too afraid to say wrong thing since a lot of people take things to heart now or read it the wrong way And because im Dyslexia I struggle putting things into sentences and some users take that im being rude, attacking, misreading the thread. But it's not like I do it on purpose. It's so easier to pretend I'm normal in person but when it comes to text and speech my austic Dyslexia brain types like a bloody child. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.