US Presence in Indo-Pacific in 2023 will be "More Lethal, More Mobile, Most Transform

AlanRickman1946

4 hours ago, brazil said:

The US keeps trying to act as the police state of the world then it acts surprise when countries act out. Where is the US when Saudi Arabia violates Yemen sovereignty? 

Exactly. The US is provoking China and its very clear they are the aggressor here. The US also backs Israel against Palestinian sovereignty. A country full of hypocrites. 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlanRickman1946

• Vermillion

• Communion

• SmittenCake

Pelosi is being a selfish ***** and endangering the entire world, but of course the pro-American jingoists of ATRL are applauding this :biblio: 

Godd*mmit Americans tell your politicians to STOP F*CKING AROUND! Some of us are trying to live in peace in this planet!! :doc:  This is not some f*cking game, people who need food literally won’t have access to food this year if tensions keep escalating ffs :doc:

5 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

don't like her but :clap3:

She doesn't deserve applause. "Pelosi intentionally going out of her way to provoke avoidable conflict makes her unequivocally a truly evil person."

8 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

She doesn't deserve applause. "Pelosi intentionally going out of her way to provoke avoidable conflict makes her unequivocally a truly evil person."

The best way to deal with a bully is to show them you’re not afraid of them.

Nancy “Insider Trading” Pelosi did the right thing ??????????

18 minutes ago, Resquid said:

Godd*mmit Americans tell your politicians to STOP F*CKING AROUND! Some of us are trying to live in peace in this planet!! :doc:  This is not some f*cking game, people who need food literally won’t have access to food this year if tensions keep escalating ffs :doc:

But the wealthy liberals in SF, who relect her with an overwhelming majority , think she’s a girlboss :clap3: Im sure the soldiers trying to get healthcare, and debt-free education are willing to die in an unnecessary war /s

Edited by A Bomb

2 minutes ago, Jotham said:

They say while they aren’t the ones putting their bodies on the line? Are you enlisted? You ready to put any type of risk into the dumbass **** you post or is it easier to swallow knowing it isnt you the one actually fighting. It’s actually pathetic how transparent, and cowardly these people are. “Yes send those mostly pocs to fight! I’ll stay safe in my mundane job” 

Yassss sis I am glad she went.

China iust gonna hack tik tok or some ****. They arent gonna do a serious act of war over this. This was nothing but a piss match.

China wanted us to look like cowards and that is all it was!!! Miss Pelosi did that! 

1 hour ago, Resquid said:

If we dont stop ******* around china like Russia will think they can do whatever in the hell they wanna do!!!

They say these things not cause they want war but to test us. Just like when putin threatened to strike us if we involved ourselves in Syria. And did they...no?!

China has been trying us as well so dont put this all on the US.

China has been breaking laws in the south china sea for YEARS. They have been trying us...its all a piss match.

5 hours ago, brazil said:

The US keeps trying to act as the police state of the world then it acts surprise when countries act out. Where is the US when Saudi Arabia violates Yemen sovereignty? 

China has been acting out already where the hell have you been lol. You all just want China and Russia to think they can do whatever in the hell they want. Trust me they are JUST AS SCARED of our nukes as yall are of theirs. Scare tactics are what they thrive on. Just as Russia knew better than to try and expand war outside of Ukraine and we knew better to send in our own troops. No one is stupid.

Russia pulled this same stunt on us when we went to war with Syria. They swore there would be military retaliation if we got involved in Syria and we went anyways...did they do anything. No. 

8 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Yassss sis I am glad she went.

China iust gonna hack tik tok or some ****. They arent gonna do a serious act of war over this. This was nothing but a piss match.

China wanted us to look like cowards and that is all it was!!! Miss Pelosi did that! 

FZKvbnmUEAEH8S8?format=jpg&name=small

No brain activity detected :lmao: Maybe stick to discussing pop stars. Stan lingo for a corrupt, and reckless politician makes you look ignorant. 

4 minutes ago, A Bomb said:

FZKvbnmUEAEH8S8?format=jpg&name=small

No brain activity detected :lmao: Maybe stick to discussing pop stars. Stan lingo for a corrupt, and reckless politician makes you look ignorant. 

Awww who knew the CCP had some atrl members. Tell me where the mean pelosi lady hurt you cause she didnt coward to your demands? 

4 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

Awww who knew the CCP had some atrl members. Tell me where the mean pelosi lady hurt you cause she didnt coward to your demands? 

The lack of any rebuttal. The only retort being a strawman.  :jonny5: Expose that shallow understanding of geopolitics. 

"yassss mama get those nukes ready, mama!!" "(nuclear) mother ate!" I guess the category is only braindead responses. 10's 10's 

Finally someone openly supporting a country with working democracy in Asia. 

Taiwan deserves more WW recognition :clap3:

Pelosi did the right thing and CCP can suck it. 

15 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

If we dont stop ******* around china like Russia will think they can do whatever in the hell they wanna do!!!

They say these things not cause they want war but to test us. Just like when putin threatened to strike us if we involved ourselves in Syria. And did they...no?!

China has been trying us as well so dont put this all on the US.

China has been breaking laws in the south china sea for YEARS. They have been trying us...its all a piss match.

amazing! Yeah, it’s real easy to say ‘China bad guys we gotta keep them in check’. How f*cking American of you, lovely!
How about you go build f*cking GOOD RELATIONS with other superpowers for once, instead of spending decades on comparing dicks competitions, who’s more of a baddie, threatening each other, then pretending it’s all their fault. Not saying China’s innocent or anything like that, I don’t think anyone is saying that, but Americans are just as guilty of this situation, JUST AS EVIL, JUST AS CORRUPT, and you can’t even own up to it and try to fix things. 
I’m not saying there’s a way out, you already f*cked up, and you’ll evidently continue to f*ck it all up for the rest of us who want a peaceful future, and you’ll keep this China bad guys bullshit till the end of all of us. That Lady is gross, you’re gross, American geopolitics is gross. 

25 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

This is such a weird reaction to poor Americans resenting rich politicians prioritizing countries largely more well-off than the poorest of Americans. 

Every single Taiwanese citizen is entitled to healthcare and a college education. This can't be said about America. 

The vast majority of Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, and even Mainland Chinese live lives free of police brutality. This can't be said about America. 

The largest anti-war movement in the US is not a pro-Global South movement (though there's many who are Third Worldist as it has its merits), but these constant personal insults attacking and belittling poor Americans as somehow not true Americans for preferring isolationism (the main form of anti-war belief in the US) feels like the same shade of MAGA. How are war hungry liberals any different from Trump if they too constantly claim they want to make poor people's lives better yet always prioritize foreign affairs over domestic policy?

Why are American tax dollars essentially funding single payer healthcare in Taiwan while Biden says he would literally veto M4A as 50,000 Americans die a year from being unable to afford to see a doctor? If Israel and Taiwan and all these other places want to be subsidized by the American tax payer and act as US satellite states, where is our benefit? Can I go fly to Taiwan and claim healthcare resources that my tax dollars and resources as a tax-paying American make possible?

Edited by Communion

2 hours ago, Robert said:

The US doesn’t recognise the government of the PRC as having authority over Taiwan and we shouldn’t normalise allowing China to dictate Taiwan’s relations with other countries. I don’t like Pelosi and I doubt whether her actions are entirely in good faith however China should have no right to say who can and can’t enter another country (I would say the same for all the countries US has invaded/meddled in).

How is Taiwan another country :rip: There is only one China recognized by United Nations and CCP rules it. If there is something else that I don't know, can you please elaborate?

1 hour ago, Communion said:

This is such a weird reaction to poor Americans resenting rich politicians prioritizing countries largely more well-off than the poorest of Americans. 

Every single Taiwanese citizen is entitled to healthcare and a college education. This can't be said about America. 

The vast majority of Taiwanese, Hong Kongers, and even Mainland Chinese live lives free of police brutality. This can't be said about America. 

The largest anti-war movement in the US is not a pro-Global South movement (though there's many who are Third Worldist as it has its merits), but these constant personal insults attacking and belittling poor Americans as somehow not true Americans for preferring isolationism (the main form of anti-war belief in the US) feels like the same shade of MAGA. How are war hungry liberals any different from Trump if they too constantly claim they want to make poor people's lives better yet always prioritize foreign affairs over domestic policy?

Why are American tax dollars essentially funding single payer healthcare in Taiwan while Biden says he would literally veto M4A as 50,000 Americans die a year from being unable to afford to see a doctor? If Israel and Taiwan and all these other places want to be subsidized by the American tax payer and act as US satellite states, where is our benefit? Can I go fly to Taiwan and claim healthcare resources that my tax dollars and resources as a tax-paying American make possible?

They are nesessary. Russia and China need checks and balances. We wouldnt be able to have our domestic policies if we let foreign affairs run crazy. This is not 1885. This is a global market and global economy.

Last time we sat back and isolated genocide and ww2 happened. 

Edited by FreeXone

2 hours ago, ProudLBS said:

The best way to deal with a bully is to show them you’re not afraid of them.

Nancy “Insider Trading” Pelosi did the right thing ??????????

Yeah that sure worked out in Ukraine...

17 minutes ago, FreeXone said:

I mean enjoy your little freedoms while you can.

What freedoms?

My life as an American is in no way negatively impacted by China. China causes no harm to me as an American. The troubles that face me and Americans life myself are American politicians' own corruption. If anything, Chinese citizens have the right to hate America for our country both exploiting it for cheap labor while constantly threatening to destroy it.

China isn't stopping Americans from having universal healthcare or free college or an equitable society.

My life as an American would objectively, undeniably improve if China became a bigger superpower than the US. Imagine the literal trillions of dollars used in the last decade alone to prop up other societies finally going to the people whose money it actually is.

Now, I won't speak for Taiwanese. If they themselves feel China is a threat to their society, they have every right to defend their society... but their society is not my society. By virtue of the same principles that Chinese society is not Taiwanese society. Why are Americans demanded to foot the military bill for countries who have a higher quality of life? It's sick explicitly because of the way American politicians from neo-cons like Trump to neolibs like Pete Buttigieg think it's fine to restrict universal healthcare and free college to those who serve in the military to be blown up as cannon fodder.

Taiwan themselves are even getting rid of conscription! But you have to sign up to the US military and be willing to die if you as an American want to go see a dentist? While our own tax dollars then help *other* countries afford single-payer? It's obscene.

The enemy of the American people is not the Chinese government - it is massive corporate greed at home. It's sick and disgusting to demand the poorest of Americans fight others' fights. 

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.