Amanda Seyfried auditioned to play Glinda in 'Wicked'

okgo

She would've KILLED that role. She was incredible in The Dropout

20 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

Fact remains that we have no concrete proof that this movie won’t be received well.
No reviews, no trailer, the movie hasn’t even been shot yet…. :deadbanana4::rip:

Once you have anything tangible regarding Wicked 2024 (not those other movies you referred to for a weak attempt at some context :bibliahh:) to back up what you’re saying, then we’ll hear you out. Empty statements simply aren’t enough.

also Cats was terrible all around :bibliahh:

except I never said the movie won’t be received well :bibliahh: reading is essential Ariana stan.

I said Broadway and theater fans are not happy with the creative choices so far, are clowning the movie, and are not excited anymore. which for some reason triggered you :rip: 

also you saying my context attempt is “weak” just shows how little to no idea you have of Broadway/musical theater/Wicked in general beyond Ariana’s involvement in it so yeah, i’m not going to waste my time arguing about with you anymore :rip: 

hmm idk im kinda glad they gave it to ariana bc her voice is perfect for the role if its gonna be a movie musical adaptation? 

Edited by nicholas

moonlitdick
9 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

except I never said the movie won’t be received well :bibliahh: reading is essential Ariana stan.

I said Broadway and theater fans are not happy with the creative choices so far, are clowning the movie, and are not excited anymore. which for some reason triggered you :rip: 

also you saying my context attempt is “weak” just shows how little to no idea you have of Broadway/musical theater/Wicked in general beyond Ariana’s involvement in it so yeah, i’m not going to waste my time arguing about with you anymore :rip: 

It was implied :bibliahh: Don’t play dumb :bibliahh:

Your attempt at context is weak considering one of your two examples was a movie that had issues far, far beyond the casting :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Nice to see you’re finally tired of making yourself look stupid though!

Edited by moonlitdick

4 minutes ago, moonlitdick said:

It was implied :bibliahh: Don’t play dumb :bibliahh:

Your attempt at context is weak considering one of your two examples was a movie that had issues far, far beyond the casting :deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Nice to see you’re finally tired of making yourself look stupid though!

it really wasn’t. and in another example of why reading is important, I never said the issue with Cats was casting? I said: “we all saw what happened with Cats and DEH when the theater community did not support them” 

so yeah, you’re the only one who looks stupid as:

1) you have no idea what you’re taking about beyond the fact that your fave has been cast in a movie. like, zero clue :deadbanana4:

2) you seemingly can’t even read

anyways, we have derailed the thread enough. I highly recommend you do some research next time, and don’t forget to go see Wicked Part 1 in theaters Christmas 2024! 

OT: Amanda talented 

moonlitdick
9 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

it really wasn’t. and in another example of why reading is important, I never said the issue with Cats was casting? I said: “we all saw what happened with Cats and DEH when the theater community did not support them” 

so yeah, you’re the only one who looks stupid as:

1) you have no idea what you’re taking about beyond the fact that your fave has been cast in a movie. like, zero clue :deadbanana4:

2) you seemingly can’t even read

anyways, we have derailed the thread enough. I highly recommend you do some research next time, and don’t forget to go see Wicked Part 1 in theaters Christmas 2024! 

OT: Amanda talented 

Still “wasting your time arguing with” me?:bibliahh: Looking stupid once again

OT: I loved Amanda in Ted 2!

amanda is a hasbeen and box office poison, not surprised

Edited by Sharapov

I will not tolerate Amanda slander. She is so magnetic onscreen. She was the best part about Les Mis besides Anne, she really shines in musicals, it’s a shame we won’t get to see her in it.

Edited by Beyonnaise

Didn't know Ariana is transitioning into acting again, good for her!

Now I'm mad that I can't be mad about it. Love them both

And I wish she got it so Ariana could be free to do Hercules live action instead

Love her but.. she sings? I feel like some of you are forgetting this is a role that requires a huge vocal talent, sometimes it feels like people want average people to succeed to feel better, stop projecting! Talent wins!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.