Kim Burrell debuts classism, drags the poor/PPP loans and gets exposed!

Mellark

It's giving miserable at this point. :coffee2:

It makes it sound like the whole thing is projection. Has she changed her name for her  utility bills before? :toofunny2:

I mean, it's no surprise she lacks perspective given her stance on the LGBTQIA+ community: 

https://time.com/4620832/kim-burrell-homophobic-comments/

During the sermon, which was taped at the Love & Liberty Fellowship Church, Burrell refers to the “perverted homosexual spirit,” which drew backlash online, ahead of Burrell’s slated performance of a song from the film Hidden Figures alongside Pharrell on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Thursday.

In a pair of videos posted to Facebook Live last Friday, Burrell did not take back her words, but said that her words had been misrepresented by her “enemies” who had posted only a part of her original sermon.

“To every person that is dealing with the homosexual spirit, that has it, I love you because God loves you,” she said. “But God hates the sin in you and me, anything that is against the nature of God.”

Kim Boorell should take several seats. 

Edited by Ibrahim

Lmfao she’s dumb as hell, and the folks grinning awkwardly behind her 

:rip:

The black church is in trouble. No one’s falling for these gimmicks anymore.

these churches are all about sucking out money from desperate ppl. shameful

16 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

these churches are all about sucking out money from desperate ppl. shameful

Which one is not?

Will never forgive Jay-Z (GLAAD award winning),Frank Ocean and Snoop Dogg for working with her

da way my King's (Frank Ocean) mom dragged her all over da street when her homophobic comments came out. She literally wanted her removed from Blonde this instant

2 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Will never forgive Jay-Z (GLAAD award winning),Frank Ocean and Snoop Dogg for working with her

Jayz is Glaad award winner? :psyduck:
Under what premise?

52 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

Jayz is Glaad award winner? :psyduck:
Under what premise?

almost everyone is shocked when they hear this news :toofunny3:

I think it's because he included his mother (who is a lesbian) in a song, talking about it?

that's all it took imo

(and they wonder why there is a certain rumor about payment for awards)

I mean look at this

https://www.pride.com/activism/2019/3/11/14-times-beyonce-jay-z-supported-lgbtq-community#media-gallery-media-15

they barely could find anything for Jay-Z :ahh: it's all "Bey supporting"

damn she has lost it fr. no anointing whatsoever. what has anything she had to say got to do with praise PLS. 

let kim be irrelevant quickly OBASHATA :angelo:

Vile. Just vile. 

Not her threatening to sue the blows for defaming her name for posting the video with her own words lol

shes a whole mess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.