Is it ever ok to have sex with someone who is drunk or on drugs while u are sober?

Distantconstellation

Even if they said yes when drunk or drugs, does it count. Asking this after reading a comment on the roof.

Absolutely not

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

Absolutely not. Absolutely NOT. End thread. 

6 minutes ago, Distantconstellation said:

Even if they said yes when drunk or drugs, does it count. Asking this after reading a comment on the roof.

where’s the comment? link it 

only if the sober person is the bottom

Just depends. If it’s someone you’ve had consensual sex with in the past and they’re asking you to do it again then I don’t see why not. But if it’s someone new and they’re realllllly drunk then I’d say no 

That is borderline rape

If they wanna **** then why not? Y'all need to stop overthinking everything ??‍♂️ 

Generally speaking, no.

I’ve hooked up with a drunk guy once, but we had been hooking up for a couple of years at that point and he initiated it. 

I wouldn’t hookup with a stranger if either of us were under the the influence. 

Edited by Rotunda

uhm? no. they're on drugs. people who are on drugs cannot take proper care of their decisions/impulses while in that state.

Of course NOT, WTF. 

It's called taking advantage of someone and almost RAPIST behaviour. 

All the weirdos in here saying "yes". Yikes. 

Edited by Blade Runner

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, xclusivestylesz said:

If they wanna **** then why not? Y'all need to stop overthinking everything ??‍♂️ 

Drugs can alter the judgement of people. Under the influence they may wanna have ***, but you don’t know if they’d consent if they didn’t consume the drugs. People should think more about the other person, actually 

Hell no! They are impaired, this is close to SA. 

JohnWayneHolland
18 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

Absolutely

10 minutes ago, Lipgloss said:

Yes. I do it all the time. 

7 minutes ago, xclusivestylesz said:

OT: no

About 99% of the time, no. Now if this is a long term partner that has stated when they are completely sober that they don’t mind or that they want it, then I suppose it’s between y’all. Either way, you should probably avoid it even in that situation because you don’t want it to come up if the relationship has an ugly ending. 

I’ve had the same straight guy ask me for a b*** j** three different times drunk. I’ve always turned him down. Want to do it, but it don’t think it would be right.

Absolutely NOT. Their judgement is impaired. Some people say they "need it to get the confidence" but that is still not OK. If they want you, they'll ask sober.

It’s not ok because they are not in control of their senses to give consent. 

NO. End of discussion.