Brazilian singer steals Ariana's vocals and melodies

ariananext

3 hours ago, moonlitdick said:

“I personally know the people that worked on the Ariana song you stole to get a hit” :deadbanana4:

is it really? cuz I think she is talking about the writers of the current song melody has at #1 on spotify brasil and the mess with ariana and the copyright mess doesn't come directly from Anitta, but from her fans spamming republic records to get back at Melody for shading Anitta. It caught the attention of Nija and that's how the strike came.

But since Anitta is dating Murda Beats he might as well have been the one who told the label 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ariananext

• Modus

• James_Dean

• moonlitdick

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

the way this song has been out for so long and im surprised it took this long for the uncleared sample to be noticed by the people sampled :deadbanana: 

People probably thought it's a cover :gaycat6:

Melody is famous for being a meme. What stream revenue do they think they'd be getting from her? :deadbanana4:

They should've just ignored it cause... :skull:

9 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

Melody is famous for being a meme. What stream revenue do they think they'd be getting from her? :deadbanana4:

They should've just ignored it cause... :skull:

It has like 60 million streams :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, Communion said:

It has like 60 million streams :deadbanana4:

I'm shocked she managed to bag a hit with a copy/paste song 

An icon methinks

OFICIAL: Atendimento - PAN - pandlr

They didn't even bother to cut out Ariana's voice in some parts :dies:

2 hours ago, Robyn. said:

I'm shocked she managed to bag a hit with a copy/paste song 

An icon methinks

OFICIAL: Atendimento - PAN - pandlr

That's quite common in Brazil actually, artists often use "samples" (or the whole song rly) and make huge hits nationwide 

Some r basically translations ?

I blv it happens in other countries too..

Some examples 

And Bebe Rexha even posted about this one (from I got u)

Edited by zMayconp

2 hours ago, nsst said:

but she is 15 now right? she's kinda cute tho :bam:

y'all... don't @ me since i'm younger than her :coffee2:

Yes, but she's been dressing like a 20 yo since her 10-11 age

7oOVX8k.gif

They didnt even try to hide it :skull:

JAIL

not it being released 9 months ago :deadbanana4:

The song is an absolute bop tho… I actually prefer Melody’s version :ahh: I was quite obsessed with the song for good 3 months lol 

I think y’all are underestimating how big Melody’s version got here in Brazil. It was all over Tiktok, it basically made her popular again.  

Just now, conquxror said:

I think y’all are underestimating how big Melody’s version got here in Brazil. It was all over Tiktok, it basically made her popular again.  

Yup, it was really huge. But this always happens with these type of songs lol Everytime a brazilian singer “samples” and rework international songs, they become hits 

7 hours ago, LastGreatBloodline said:

is it really? cuz I think she is talking about the writers of the current song melody has at #1 on spotify brasil and the mess with ariana and the copyright mess doesn't come directly from Anitta, but from her fans spamming republic records to get back at Melody for shading Anitta. It caught the attention of Nija and that's how the strike came.

But since Anitta is dating Murda Beats he might as well have been the one who told the label 

Nija tweeted to listen to Anitta's upcoming music, I got the feeling that she worked on it, which would make sense 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.