When will/should KATY PERRY release a new single and album?

tili33

Does it make a difference? :laugh: As a stan I'm just hoping ASAP!

Next year at the latest. As the years went on, she was releasing albums further and further apart until 'Smile' which came out three years after 'Witness' compared to the four year gap between that and 'Prism'.

When she has a quality song ready. I feel like she's uninspired atm so..it's gonna take a while. And I don't really want any more wigs (even though it's a bop)

I don't expect her to release anything this year. So maybe a new era next year?

early 2023 is good Jan is usually slow in music consumption so theres not as much competition

Wait 2-3 years and try to pull a big comeback. Right now there's no interest from the GP.

Meh whenever she wants to

If I were her I wouldn’t even put a strategic date and just enjoy the music. Kind of like Bey does.

Worrying about streams and sales makes artists miserable and the art disposable 

next year

I mean... whenever she wants, I guess. It's not like anyone is waiting with baited breath for a new KP album. :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.