Variety: Beyonce has her work cut out for her, Lizzo album of the summer

Bimbo

10 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

Bey fans try replying to criticism without going for low misogynistic blows challenge.

Gaga fans have openly called Beyonce racist names on this very site, would you prefer they did that instead? Sit. Down :rip:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• Bears01

• Pheromosa

• fauxtography

4 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Gaga fans have openly called Beyonce racist names on this very site, would you prefer they did that instead? Sit. Down :rip:

I never have, nor have the majority of others. How about you deal with the issue at hand here, Hive dragging Britney for no reason in this thread.

5 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

I never have, nor have the majority of others. How about you deal with the issue at hand here, Hive dragging Britney for no reason in this thread.

Maybe because they were finally banned after weeks of doing so after her lead single was released? And those that are doing so in this thread are in the wrong, but lord your fanbase is the last to talk 

3 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Maybe because they were finally banned after weeks of doing so after her lead single was released? And those that are doing so in this thread are in the wrong, but lord your fanbase is the last to talk 

My fanbase? God please go outside and get some air. If the Hive can't reply to any criticism without deflecting towards, belittling, and dragging another woman then y'all don't even believe in her talents or this era to begin with. There was 0 reason for that Bey fan to attack Britney and they did unprovoked. I dont give a **** about what chip on your shoulder you have about a gaga stan, that is completely irrelevant to what hive are doing in this thread because they can't take any post that isn't up her ass.

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

My fanbase? God please go outside and get some air. If the Hive can't reply to any criticism without deflecting towards, belittling, and dragging another woman then y'all don't even believe in her talents or this era to begin with. There was 0 reason for that Bey fan to attack Britney and they did unprovoked. I dont give a **** about what chip on your shoulder you have about a gaga stan, that is completely irrelevant to what hive are doing in this thread because they can't take any post that isn't up her ass.

You openly admitted to trolling Beyonce in another thread (something I don’t do, especially with artists I don’t care for) and you tell me to “go get some air”. Stick to trolling like a true busy body does, and go off king! 

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

This makes sense. Lizzo is a gen Z fave and she's constantly going viral on TikTok. Beyonce isn't and her popularity within gen z is solely reliant on her PR team forcing her down people's throats. It makes sense why some would find Lizzo more "fun" than Beyonce. Maybe if B didn't think she was a God and actually talked to people like a normal human being every now and then, this wouldn't be the case.

3 hours ago, JustHoran said:

Ok wait you actually made some points on why I can't stand Beyonce now. I use to love her during DC and her first few solo albums and then somewhere along the way she thought she was God and her ego became way too much. It's why I do not like her at all anymore.

What exactly make her less of a god than anyone else? Because she’s not imaginary? :rip:

3 hours ago, Shinning said:

Would you like her better if she was on instagram dancing like a lunatic with her tracks showing and last nights make-up still on?

Im sayiinnn! 

Beyoncé is naturally an introvert with social anxieties and never let the media/tabloids write her narrative. She protected her mental health and remains very private and mystified for a plethora of reasons. Britany should have took note tbh. 

When will they learn with trying to pit other female artists (especially black) against Beyoncé? It never works out. And when it doesn't, Hive or Bey personally is accused of being against women and sabotaging their success. 

1 hour ago, fauxtography said:

Bey fans try replying to criticism without going for low misogynistic blows challenge.

fauxtography try calling out poor behaviour without lumping in an entire fanbase challenge.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

this aged like milk

So many threads will be bumped this week :lmao:

Love Lizzo but the way this article and its responses curdled like milk that should have been thrown out months ago :deadbanana4:

On 7/17/2022 at 8:49 PM, Bimbo said:

Watch out Beyonce here comes Lizzo :jonny5:

LOL between this article and Variety also letting their 2.8M followers know that Renaissance was leaked... B definitely turned down an interview. Things were good, she gave them an exclusive w/ the genres and Raphael Saadiq/Ryan Tedder.... and then it went left field.

15 hours ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

LOL between this article and Variety also letting their 2.8M followers know that Renaissance was leaked... B definitely turned down an interview. Things were good, she gave them an exclusive w/ the genres and Raphael Saadiq/Ryan Tedder.... and then it went left field.

This is what I'm so confused about.  She definitely fed them information, they should've been happy

Special is a far better album than Renaissance Fest. Anyone with ears can hear that.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.