Indianapolis Mall Mass Shooting, This is America

Gorjesspazze9

I am actually in Indy right now. This happen 30 miles from me. Another Mass Shooting to add to the Statistics. R.I.P to the victims

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Omg I’m in fishers not too far from there. I have some co workers who live there and went out with someone who works at that mall

1 minute ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Omg I’m in fishers not too far from there. I have some co workers who live there and went out with someone who works at that mall

Omg that’s close. Small world. 

Okay but you're missing the real problems, aBorTioNs and GaY mArriAGe!!1!1

1 minute ago, RussianRoulette said:

Okay but you're missing the real problems, aBorTioNs and GaY mArriAGe!!1!1

this is so insensitive wtf 

This honestly doesn’t surprise me. Dumbass governor just got rid of gun permits last month. So you can open carry without a permit. Honestly Indianapolis has been out of control with gun deaths the past few years and it’s getting worse

25 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

Ummm wtf.  We should absolutely be openly mocking people that turn a blind eye to mass shootings but think abortion and gay marriage are actual problems.  

What is insensitive is you defending the people that refuse to do anything about this. 

46 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I have family that lives in Carmel (literally one of the boujiest places I’ve ever seen I must say) and just called to check on them, thank goodness they weren’t there! 

R.I.P to the victims and smh @ this country 

3 hours ago, ryoncé said:

The user was saying AmeriKka is so focused on bannung abortions and gay marriage instead of gun control which is a bigger issue

5 hours ago, ryoncé said:

It's insensitive to let your own people be massacred every day for the sake of... guns. Yes.

12 hours ago, ryoncé said:

It really isn't. The people in power would rather open the tv and see another mass shooting instead of a gay wedding or a clinic? Think about it for a bit. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.