• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bussea

• Brando

• mercurialworld

• Communion

1 hour ago, Brando said:

in general came to this thread to see how he looked to determine whether he needed a they/them pronoun

1 hour ago, Brando said:

But genuinely can't see the reason why he may have needed it. So it all seems a bit odd. Perhaps performative like the user above said

1 hour ago, Brando said:

i believe certain people genuinely need a gender neutral pronoun and that's absolutely fine and i will absolutely oblige 

but then there are also people who seem to be hopping on the pronoun "trend" and it makes no sense

if you are asking to refer to yourself with a different pronoun then it needs to make sense

cause let's not forget apart from they/them there's also ze/zie, xe/xem, e/ey/em, per/pers and a half a dozen others

you just can't force people to use those just because you declared so.

i don't know why atrl insist on policing stuff like that if everybody doesn't immediately fall in line with those choices. 

i reserve the right to take a critical and realistic approach in this, doesn't mean i'm being disrespectful to the person.

you can feel free to fall in line, but don't force others to

Babe, who the **** are you and what "qualifications" do you hold to decide when a) people look like they need certain pronouns b) what their physicality shows about their need of a particular pronoun(s) and c) what exactly gives you the unmitigated gall to cry about ATRL policing not falling inline with ""choices"" when the entire premise of your idiotic post(s) is about you determining - based on looks - aka policing what pronouns fit people? :deadbanana2:

"I'll decide if the pronouns...fit you, based on looks (as if this doesn't out as you as hilariously ignorant, and someone who should maybe pick up a book now and then instead of boldly spreading nonsense online) :) Don't want any sneaky xe/xim getting by, oh no, I will VERIFY!"

sdkjflsdkj and then going "pronoun police will get you!!" :toofunny2:

Edited by Phantom

34 minutes ago, Phantom said:

Babe, who the **** are you and what "qualifications" do you hold to decide when a) people look like they need certain pronouns b) what their physicality shows about their need of a particular pronoun(s) and c) what exactly gives you the unmitigated gall to cry about ATRL policing not falling inline with ""choices"" when the entire premise of your idiotic post(s) is about you determining - based on looks - aka policing what pronouns fit people? :deadbanana2:

"I'll decide if the pronouns...fit you, based on looks (as if this doesn't out as you as hilariously ignorant, and someone who should maybe pick up a book now and then instead of boldly spreading nonsense online) :) Don't want any sneaky xe/xim getting by, oh no, I will VERIFY!"

Finish ha!

Knowing uzi they are probably doing this because demons/entities usually  don’t have a gender :toofunny3:

but congrats tho! Love their aesthetics 

37 minutes ago, Phantom said:

U ok? Welcome to the society babe. You can live in your own online bubble if you want and use any pronouns that anyone comes up with. The rest of us live in the real world where this stuff just doesn't work. 

2 hours ago, Brando said:

he had a BNM from P4K, so ye. 

in general came to this thread to see how he looked to determine whether he needed a they/them pronoun (i'm not against the use of neutral pronouns) 

GettyImages-1403629229.jpg 

But genuinely can't see the reason why he may have needed it. So it all seems a bit odd. Perhaps performative like the user above said. So I'm not sure what people are congratulating him for. That makes to u hon? Or u wanna throw some homophobic/transphobic accusations? 

i believe certain people genuinely need a gender neutral pronoun and that's absolutely fine and i will absolutely oblige 

but then there are also people who seem to be hopping on the pronoun "trend" and it makes no sense

if you are asking to refer to yourself with a different pronoun then it needs to make sense

cause let's not forget apart from they/them there's also ze/zie, xe/xem, e/ey/em, per/pers and a half a dozen others

you just can't force people to use those just because you declared so.

i don't know why atrl insist on policing stuff like that if everybody doesn't immediately fall in line with those choices. 

i reserve the right to take a critical and realistic approach in this, doesn't mean i'm being disrespectful to the person.

you can feel free to fall in line, but don't force others to

People don't use they/them pronouns because they're "gender-neutral" nor are they/them pronouns used for people who appear androgynous. They/them pronouns are when people simply don't identify as either a man or woman. Not being a binary gender is not being neutral to gender. Why are some of y'all so miserable and edge-lordy? :skull:

12 minutes ago, Brando said:

U ok? Welcome to the society babe. You can live in your own online bubble if you want and use any pronouns that anyone comes up with. The rest of us live in the real world where this stuff just doesn't work. 

From "centrist" to far-right anti-trans reactionary attacking people for using pronouns you don't like :deadbanana4:

CLEARLY these ideas are gaining popularity which is why you feel a compulsion to try and attack their legitimacy. 

20 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Knowing uzi they are probably doing this because demons/entities usually  don’t have a gender :toofunny3:

:rip:

*one post later*

31 minutes ago, Brando said:

Bloop. 

Next time, just drop the disingenuous act. You're really not fooling anyone. Just say loudly and proudly people using inclusive pronouns bothers you, and then deal with the consequences of such language - instead of insulting everyone's intelligence by implying your approach is "realist", let alone "critical" (when it's literally "does this person look like a they/them" :toofunny2:

Edited by Phantom

3 hours ago, Brando said:

in general came to this thread to see how he looked to determine whether he needed a they/them pronoun (i'm not against the use of neutral pronouns) 

Good grief :ace:

3 hours ago, Brando said:

he had a BNM from P4K, so ye. 

GettyImages-1403629229.jpg 

But genuinely can't see the reason why he may have needed it. So it all seems a bit odd. Perhaps performative like the user above said. So I'm not sure what people are congratulating him for. That makes to u hon? Or u wanna throw some homophobic/transphobic accusations? 

and are you the nonbinary gatekeeper? if so, please show me your badge :heart2: if not then please stfu with these essays that say everything but little to nothing at all at the same time. If Uzi identifies as nonbinary then they identify as nonbinary, ATRL Cis member Brando. 

You’re seriously mad that people are congratulating a queer nonbinary person existing in a genre where it’s looked down upon? How does this even bother you? are that much of a bothered negative ***** that someone being congratulated and wanted to be acknowledged by their correct pronouns is a bother to you? get a ******* grip. y’all do this in every nb thread and i’m trying to understand why it’s so hard for you to just call people what they want to be called and keep it moving. Y’all don’t know these people personally, so how can you make the jump to assume that they’re being performative or following a trend? you’re NOT a reliable source so please stop passing off your cynicism off as a fact. 

2 hours ago, Phantom said:

clean that clock :clap3:

its people like Brando that want to sound so smart and dismissive bc they think they have a degree in being right but say the dumbest **** at the same time :dies: I guess by their logic gay men aren’t gay men unless they wear rainbow, say skskskkssk anna oop in every sentence and lesbians aren’t lesbians unless they have a short haircut and wear flannel :toofunny2:

EDIT: @Communion too :clap3: you should’ve just sat and ate your food. Now you’re getting ate up :clap3:

Edited by Bussea

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

Makes me love him even more :clap3:

so happy for them! 

Edited by nicholas

6 hours ago, Katamari said:

The fact that this might be true :deadbanana2:

Pop culture
7 hours ago, Communion said:

People don't use they/them pronouns because they're "gender-neutral" nor are they/them pronouns used for people who appear androgynous. They/them pronouns are when people simply don't identify as either a man or woman. Not being a binary gender is not being neutral to gender. Why are some of y'all so miserable and edge-lordy? :skull:

But why would you identify as neither a man or a woman but present yourself as a boy or a girl?

Trans people have a medical condition called gender dysphoria, the only cure to which is to transition to the gender you identify as. What do they/thems have?

56 minutes ago, CandleGuy said:

:clown:

:rip:

2 hours ago, CandleGuy said:

:clown:

:chick1: well

On 7/17/2022 at 8:02 AM, Green said:

The ATRL reactions between Lil Uzi Vert and Demi's pronouns change is really different  :skull:

ATRL is misogynistic, wbk :skull:

OT: Congrats, Lil Uzi!

edit: wait, so he pulled a "we do a little trolling"? :clown: ugh, trash

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.