The Idol | All episodes out

Michael196

No one told me this was only 5 episodes WTF??

Anyway.... I like this episode, just remove the fingering part & it could had been really good

Destiny come on ***** I need to end Tedros ASAP!!

Tedros ponytail keep looking nasty every episode, It was also satisfiying to see him sad & mad by the end of the episode :clap:

Xander scene was hard to watch

Jocelyn is a damn mess :deadbanana4:  Leia will do something next episode me thinks!!

4 hours ago, Kimi said:

This might be in my top 5 worst shows Ive ever seen frfr

Stop Lying if this was the worst show you could't keep watching it it's been 4 episodes, so stop being dramatic, no one is forcing you to keep watching it

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Can I just say that she's the best character in the whole show:

LOVE HER

200w.gif

she is  :alexz:  but I need her to do something next episode to end Tedros

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leptine

• Breathe On Moi

• fridayteenage

• popularmoonlight

Can we have a spin off about her character?

destiny-the-idol-s1e4.jpg

• Like 5

I really have no idea how this show is gonna end, I can't even think of any theories. Initially I thought it was gonna be a bleak ending with Jocelyn being officially/fully recruited into the cult, but this latest episode has me doubting that. Jocelyn either has some idea of the type of man Tedros is, or at the very least she has her own motives that have been underestimated by Tedros. Like the relationship clearly isn't as straightforward as it initially appeared, but I don't know how they're going to both explain it and then give resolution to it in the finale. Anyways, I've been liking this show :michael:  hope it gets a season two

4 hours ago, Fastlane said:

In this series, even the star undercoat is raw. It has been mentioned that Jocelyn became a star at the age of 11 by singing in a mall. And she only has two studio albums in 10 years of her career, considering that she has super primitive music. I don’t understand how she became the “most important star of the generation”, as she is presented. The puzzle didn't work out.

I thought of this too. In episode 3 she was asked when was the last time she wrote a song and she said it was for her 2nd album and that it was released like 2 years ago and I was like ??? she only released 2 albums in 10 years???

9 hours ago, Taylucifer said:

the way her sex scene with Rob is the only hot one to come out of this show :ahh:

9 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

whew her having more chemistry with Rob in that one scene than her and Tedros do in the entire show is a kiiii

MTE and he's not even your 'conventional' hot actor, the demonstration that Abel problem is not his physical aspect.

People in here are confusing "uncomfortable" and being grossed out with feeling embarrassed-cringe for somebody.

Anyway, this last episode was enjoyable overall, loved Destiny scenes, what makes me mad about this, it's that this show has truly some great moments that are punctually getting ruined by Abel presence and his uneccessary trashy over the top scenes, this truly could have been a great show about the music industry without him and the right actor playing the villain instead, Karl Glusman would have worked perfectly for that role indeed.

Oh well, didn't know too the show was ending already next week.

seriously it’s like the majority of consumers now only want to watch shows that they agree with and think represents “ideal life”

I don’t think Sam set out to make a show that glorifies anything that Abel’s character is doing. The tone of the show isn’t “hey kids, look at all this crazy **** that goes down in Hollywood that we all just accept is okay!”

it’s clearly a commentary taken to the extreme to make people uncomfortable, because what Abel is doing to Jocelyn absolutely has happened countless times in that business

I’m not saying it’s a perfect show or commentary but you need to be comfortable getting uncomfortable to enjoy it I guess

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

it’s clearly a commentary taken to the extreme to make people uncomfortable, because what Abel is doing to Jocelyn absolutely has happened countless times in that business

speak on it :foxaylove3:

Y'all keep missing the point about what is making peoeple uncomfortable, it's not Tedros the character, it's Abel's terrible acting and the fact that this show was re written to include #those scenes I don't think it would've got the backlash it got had the info about the fired female director was kept under wraps.

I guess it ends with her going on tour / giving a performance

I know they filmed it at some Weeknd concert but idk any details about the scene

Shows on IMDB with 40k+ ratings and below a 6 avg:
Queen Cleopatra (Metacritic 45)
Velma (MC 54)
Batwoman (MC 59)
Resident Evil (MC 53)
Tandav
Witcher Blood Origin (MC 45)
She Hulk (MC 67)
Hannah Montana
Cleveland Show (MC 55)

The Idol (MC 27)

Obviously there's recency bias but interesting list.

17 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

I guess it ends with her going on tour / giving a performance

I know they filmed it at some Weeknd concert but idk any details about the scene

from this I’m gathering some kind of big secret about Tedros- hm, I’m intrigued.

I will definitely miss the filmography/scenic vibes/mood that this show provided overall the most. 

I feel like there's absolutely no content to this show, and a lot of shock factor for such a little return.

It's awfully written, the acting has just gone downhill but I'm here for Destiny and her spin-off. The rest can croak. 

Also, I'm here for the Britney Spears cameo.

Edited by jadeabove

Despite Dyanne getting cut down from the original version, we at least got this bop

:gaynetcat4:

I haven’t seen this show but it’s actually made me unstan Abel :skull: Like, I’m sure it’s not worth watching but the clips give me such an ick..

Bad acting and a sh*t script are one thing, but knowing what a hand he had in this show and how it’s presented just reads like an incel fantasy. And his unconvincing acting + saying the f slur gave straight man getting the pass to say it so he said it so enthusiastically, it felt like Abel Tesfaye saying it and not Tedros. He grossed me out and went from my favorite male fave to N/A.

He’ll probably still have a fairly successful music career but his acting career is toast, and it’s deserved. 

whitehotforever

this is one of the WORST show I've ever seen

like WTF

glad it's over soon

10 hours ago, lillavend3r said:

Y'all keep missing the point about what is making peoeple uncomfortable, it's not Tedros the character, it's Abel's terrible acting and the fact that this show was re written to include #those scenes I don't think it would've got the backlash it got had the info about the fired female director was kept under wraps.

Thank you.

There you go 

Not only 5 episdoes :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, popularmoonlight said:

There you go 

So this explains why the ending might just make 0 sense and will probably be rushed. What a mess. The fact they’re trying to save it by editing and stacking together every leftover scene remaining from the original show :skull:

Deserves to flop and get cancelled.

The saddest thing about this that Weeknd will probably recover from this mess.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Relampago. said:

He’ll probably still have a fairly successful music career

A female artist's career would have probably ended by this show...

14 minutes ago, prézli said:

The saddest thing about this that Weeknd will probably recover from this mess.

Let’s hope it kills his film career 

Jocelyn suddenly turning into a sadist and torturing the twink because of an emotionally charged backstory that was never foreshadowed & only revealed right before it happened.. :rip:

I have a feeling Abel will go full incel rage and knock a few characters off until Destiny steps in and ends him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.