Britney posts Selena Gomez on her instagram

Souvenir

So this adds to the rumor that she didn’t invite the guest because she was surprised to find out who went? And then she’s loving her mom again? She was trashing her a few weeks ago, honestly everything is so confusing about B.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brazil

• Carter

• RedCarpet

• Souvenir

Hopefully Britney’s actually getting help for her mental health since Selena is such a staunch advocate for of it.

200.gif

No shade, I love Britney but I legitimately cannot understand what any of this means 

1 hour ago, wehavetostan said:

this is sweet!

Literally where?

Force to see people she didn’t want to be around but was a beautiful surprise to see Selena therefore Britney’s way of saying she didn’t invite Selena. Would you feel awkward that despite showing up the bride told you that you wasn’t invited to their wedding? 

The comparisons between her mother and Selena is awkward especially considering Selena is the youngest.

I thought this a post to congratulate selena on her pregnancy

she looks pregnant af in that photo, no??

I wonder why Britney would choose that photo. Is that an official Selena Gomez photo or a fan edit?.

I know fans don’t want to admit this but something is still very odd wth Britney. She’s not healthy at all and I hope she gets the help she needs. Her husband is an enabler and she needs someone who truly loves her by her side. 

A part of me does hope she can at least patch things up with Lynne. Of all of Britney's family, I think Lynne is the only one that ever at any point in time wanted to support her and wanted the best for her, and possibly the only one that may feel any genuine remorse for her role in everything.

And smh at the BritAnon people in here. Leave her the hell alone already and shut the **** up about your phony ass "concern"

No her behavior is really concerning and you guys trying to dismiss it are serving yes men. 

4 minutes ago, makeme said:

No her behavior is really concerning and you guys trying to dismiss it are serving yes men. 

Her "behavior" is none of your ******* business. I see nothing to be concerned about. After what she's been through, every day she's breathing and living her life HER way is a miracle.

Even if there was something wrong with her, it's not YOUR job to comment on it, let alone act as if you're her doctor by diagnosing her. Enough already! Just shut the **** up if you can't say anything nice about this woman. She's been through ENOUGH. Fake ass fans.

I can't tell if she's just subtly shading her mom or genuinely praising her. I don't really understand her Instagram these days, particularly which member of her family I'm supposed to be angry at this week.

Yeah I’ve stopped trying to interpret any of Britney’s output on social media. It’s just all convoluted and manic, for lack of a better term. Likely just word vomit tho, I put little stock in trying to decipher if any of it mean anything past exactly what she typed, lol.

I thought she was just making fun of her mom copying Selena saying??

But I didnt understand the "Two hour specials with representatives" part. 

So she didn't eve know who was invited? I knew it was a PR wedding with the people she doesn't even know. But i'm happy she made up with her mother. 

17 hours ago, brazil said:

On this is sweet. And does this mean she is reconciling with her mother? I always felt Lynne was the only one of the family she would eventually get close to again.

No, she was shading her mother because Selena genuinely meant it.

She was also surprised to see Selena showed up since it's normal for celebs to be invited but not show up for many reasons.

As long as those heifers who didn't show up sent her a beautiful wedding gift then that's cool.

18 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Her "behavior" is none of your ******* business. I see nothing to be concerned about. After what she's been through, every day she's breathing and living her life HER way is a miracle.

Even if there was something wrong with her, it's not YOUR job to comment on it, let alone act as if you're her doctor by diagnosing her. Enough already! Just shut the **** up if you can't say anything nice about this woman. She's been through ENOUGH. Fake ass fans.

clear 'em thank you :clap3:

I get the impression that Selena came to this wedding with minimal interaction between them and without Britney's knowledge. So it was basically their first time hanging out, at Britney's wedding...

Selena commented and left a cute reply :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.