Ne-Yo on R Kelly: “I still listen, one of the best”

rosesbloom

38 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I mean, he'll be in prison probably for the rest of his life so does it even have an effect if you actually stream it ?

This lol

As a huge fan of R&B I find it quite easy to NOT listen to him. I won’t be listening to Ne-Yo now as well :cm:

"pErSoNaL LiFe" :isudumblmao: 

He's a rapist and a pedophile. shut tf up.

1 hour ago, tshwark said:

I believe I can fly is on my fav playlist, not removing it, Neyo Im with you.

Same Im still listening 

1 hour ago, JBJT2786 said:

I'm guessing Feelin on Yo Booty and Down Low ( Nobody has to Know) is on your playlist too...

No, never heard of that or any other only I believe I can fly, but if we go by the tittle Cardy and the others should never we heard I guess.

6 minutes ago, tshwark said:

No, never heard of that or any other only I believe I can fly, but if we go by the tittle Cardy and the others should never we heard I guess.

Literally what?

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

24 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

"pErSoNaL LiFe" :isudumblmao: 

He's a rapist and a pedophile. shut tf up.

I'm sure he wouldn't feel the same way if one of his sisters or daughters were one of the victims...but "pErSoNaL LiFe" 

I can separate art from artist but its not like I even really listened to R Kelly in the first place

Of course talent is license to abuse in the entertainment industry. Why aren’t I surprised?

he will get the gary glitter treatment soon enough

edit: not garys music being on spotify :deadbanana4: 

Edited by Katamari

Ne-Yo, please, sit.  After Surviving R. Kelly I don't know how anyone can support him.  

The only R. Kelly produced track I use is Janet's "Anytime, Anyplace" remix.  That track isn't even available to stream anymore.  

He's always been so unlikeable. I remember when he shaded Gaga for absolutely no reason, and when he dragged Britney just because of bad communication with her team. He's a wannabe MJ who just revealed himself to not care about R. Kelly's crimes. 

he’s not wrong :michael:  I’ll never ever defend R. Kelly’s actions as a person, but as musician, he’s definitely one of the best as that’s all i’ll say about him positively. 

Glad he’s rotting in prision though :heart:

Edited by Bussea

i was more a fan of 90's R Kelly as an artist , writer and producer. later on his music went down hill.

Edited by jdanton2

5 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

i was more a fan of 90's R Kelly as an artist , writer and producer. later on his music went down hill.

I agree his 90s material is his best but he still gave us plenty of bops in his later discography.

:katie2:

• Like 1

I mean the man made great music back in the day. I know a lot of people get angry because monsters like Kelly still has so much support but that’s just how it is.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.