Chris Evans is laser focused on finding the one

Michael196

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

How have you noticed something that isn't true? :rip: He's had three long term relationships over the 15 years.

Back in 2007, Kelly dated future “Captain America” star Chris Evans, but amicably split due to conflicting schedules. The couple tried again in 2012, calling it quits one year later.

he literally dated her twice for a couple months :rip: not 7 years :deadbanana4:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• Sharapov

• Bey'Knight

• Lovett

1 minute ago, Sharapov said:

Back in 2007, Kelly dated future “Captain America” star Chris Evans, but amicably split due to conflicting schedules. The couple tried again in 2012, calling it quits one year later.

he literally dated her twice for a couple months :rip: not 7 years :deadbanana4:

True, it was between the years of 2007 and 2014, which I misread. He was still with Jessica Biel for 5 years and Jenny Slate for 2 years, making the "he's never had a long-term girlfriend" statement false.

8 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

True, it was between the years of 2007 and 2014, which I misread. He was still with Jessica Biel for 5 years and Jenny Slate for 2 years, making the "he's never had a long-term girlfriend" statement false.

again do your research. chris dated jenny for about 6 months

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-evans-and-jenny-slate-split-after-less-than-a-year-of-dating-w465848/

his only long term gf was jessica biel in the early 00s :rip:  he must be one of those 'friendzone' guys even tho they're hot

3jK21U5.gif

Edited by Sharapov

He looks a lot like President Biden here...

You guys have to know it takes more than looks to hold a relationship right? 

5 hours ago, Sharapov said:

again do your research. chris dated jenny for about 6 months

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/chris-evans-and-jenny-slate-split-after-less-than-a-year-of-dating-w465848/

his only long term gf was jessica biel in the early 00s :rip:  he must be one of those 'friendzone' guys even tho they're hot

3jK21U5.gif

lol mte. and I like Chris, who doesn’t?! he seems like a genuinely sweet guy but he also doesn’t seem to be in long term relationships for extended periods of time, again no judgement… it’s just interesting.

I wish for him to find true love and make a family of his own. 

I loved him and Minka Kelly together.. I really think he does like Ana De Armas though, He likes all her pics and always ends up in movies with her and they seem to have a good connection plus both hot but she has a man. 

Theres nothing wrong with waiting, he's busy and a celeb he has to be careful. Im sure he is having fun with tons of women.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.