Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy

• schnetzka

• Douglas Booth

• Gorgeous

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Janet said:

I don't even bloat.. thank you metabolism x

This, I'm super grateful. Can't imagine having to do things like this, sounds stressful :skull:

44 minutes ago, LeMésTragique said:

I eat whatever I want, how much I want and never gain weight :swing:I love genetics.

:jonnycat:us bestie

I’m very skinny and have basically been between 120 and 130 lbs since high school (and I was working HARD to breach 130) and honestly even working in a donut shop at one point had no effect on my weight.

That said, while I don’t exactly need to adhere to this, sugar is the devil - as others have mentioned. Not only in drinks but in basically all foods if you’re not preparing from scratch. Also if you only eat 2 meals per day it takes quite a lot to reach 2000 calories so…

lost so much weight doing this back in college

i only ate organic cereal with almond milk for breakfast then i always skip lunch and drink 1L of water to make myself feel full and then for dinner i usually eat salmon with quinoa (i don’t recommend this but sometimes i also skipped dinner then i would go to parties and drink on an empty stomach which then would make me drunk while drinking less :heart:

Edited by Taylucifer

- I rarely drink my calories 

- I rarely drink alcohol 

- I rarely eat takeout and cook everything from scratch

- I walk or bike everywhere 

- I try to at least maintain one psychical active hobby

2 hours ago, LeMésTragique said:

I eat whatever I want, how much I want and never gain weight :swing:I love genetics.

Same

nicki minaj whatever GIF

i used to eat whatever i want and ive always been skinny hjdsfhsjkfsjdfd but like. move around everyday. go for a walk for at least an hour if nothing else. 

more importantly: for ur gut health and what not, its best to eat stuff you make urself. especially cute meal prep salads for us lazy gals (me). idk anything about calories but if you have normal portions and eat throughout the day it makes u feel sm better whew 

im prone to crazy bad stomach issues so half of the suggestions to not eat at all or fast etc etc just make me sick lmao

I only eat one meal a day and drink mostly water. It doesn't seem to be working all that well though because it is taking me forever to lose even a couple pounds.

3 hours ago, Nano said:

Girl, I drink over a liter of milk a day and I don't even gain weight. Can't imagine going without milk.

If you have trouble gaining weight try staying in a caloric deficit for a month, then bulk again. The thing is that our metabolism adapts long term, if you used to gain weight with 2.500 cal maybe now you need 2.700 or more. So you need to sort of reset your metabolism back, I know it sounds contradictory, but its the easiest way without damaging your body with +4.000 calories each day like bodybuilders do. It came to a point where I was in a 3.500 calories a day and I didn't gain weight for a month. try it, you'll initially lose weight but you'll get it back, its just a month. 

19 minutes ago, schnetzka said:

I only eat one meal a day and drink mostly water. It doesn't seem to be working all that well though because it is taking me forever to lose even a couple pounds.

you have been slowing your metabolism with this diet. Your body will bounce back the second you eat normal tho, just use apps like my fitness pal and go to the gym 5 times a week. 

i air fry everything nowadays and don't use oil anymore

I lost 40 pounds during the hard lockdown in 2020 because takeaways were shut down. Now I gained it all back and I'm struggling to repeat the weigh loss journey again.

Lemme just buy some Kimchi like some of y'all have suggested since I love to eat Kimchi.

3 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

you have been slowing your metabolism with this diet. Your body will bounce back the second you eat normal tho, just use apps like my fitness pal and go to the gym 5 times a week. 

The metabolism thing is only true if you're already underweight, but eating only one meal a day is rarely healthy regardless. 

5 minutes ago, Konril said:

I lost 40 pounds during the hard lockdown in 2020 because takeaways were shut down. Now I gained it all back and I'm struggling to repeat the weigh loss journey again.

Lemme just buy some Kimchi like some of y'all have suggested since I love to eat Kimchi.

don't get the sweet kimchi, stick to the spicy ones. you can also try picked radish, you might like it

52 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

Lol I am not a gym goer so that's not going to happen. I used to use apps but stopped after finding them to be too much pressure. I am close to the weight I want to be anyway so I will get there soon enough.

i don't eat. when i get hungry i put salt on my tongue 

my metabolism is still ****** from my anorexic phase in high school and i bloat up very easily but i try and counter my alcohol consumption by having lots of herbal tea, smoking cigarettes, eating mostly veggies legumes and grains for lunch/dinner, raw fruit whenever i want, apple cider vinegar shots in the morning, ummm

Edited by bleuwaffle

7 hours ago, schnetzka said:

You could just eat vegetables. Like you can consume tons of vegetables a day and lose so much weight since it's full of fiber which fills you up and low calories. When the gyms were closed during 2020 I still managed to lose and keep the weight down by eating veggies. And I ate more than once a day. 

Eating once a day just puts your body in starvation mode. Once you lose your goal weight obviously you're gonna eat more. And then you'll balloon again. You can't do that for the rest of your life. 

16 minutes ago, Tropez said:

You could just eat vegetables. Like you can consume tons of vegetables a day and lose so much weight since it's full of fiber which fills you up and low calories. When the gyms were closed during 2020 I still managed to lose and keep the weight down by eating veggies. And I ate more than once a day. 

Eating once a day just puts your body in starvation mode. Once you lose your goal weight obviously you're gonna eat more. And then you'll balloon again. You can't do that for the rest of your life. 

Actually, I seem to only gain weight when I take medication (usually steroids) prescribed by a doctor. I don't gain weight through eating food. But once I do gain the weight from the medication, it becomes so hard to get it off even months after stopping the medication.

• ATRL Moderator

I workout in the mornings on an empty stomach (outside of coffee & pre)

Breakfast is my biggest meal of the day, and my meals get smaller as the day goes on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.