Your skinny hacks?

Buddy

Mine are Snack Pack Jello (5 calories and vegan)

sugar-free-strawberry-orange-22794.png?i

and Kimchi (25 calories per serving and typically spicy enough to slow down your speed of eating)

082528-600x600-A.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy

• schnetzka

• Douglas Booth

• Gorgeous

Top Posters In This Topic

Eat balanced meals that actually keep you full till the next one. Stay as active as possible even if its as little as taking the stairs instead of the elevator or taking a walk after dinner. 

The way I literally just ate a plate of kimchi just now :rip:

Anyways. Sliced cucumbers and chickpeas with red wine vinegar was my skinny little secret for a while. 

jWUQNf1.gif

Edited by BGKC

Cut all liquid calories. Drink just water and tea with no sugar.

11 minutes ago, BGKC said:

The way I literally just ate a plate of kimchi just now :rip:

Anyways. Sliced cucumbers and chickpeas with red wine vinegar was my skinny little secret for a while. 

jWUQNf1.gif

Kimchi is the ****. I stan it so much. Also, you're not trying to be entirely skinny, it is very versatile with what you can incorporate it with 

And thanks for the hack cuz I surprisingly have all 3 of those in my fridge at the moment

jWUQNf1.gif

16 minutes ago, Danny789 said:

Eat balanced meals that actually keep you full till the next one. Stay as active as possible even if its as little as taking the stairs instead of the elevator or taking a walk after dinner. 

Ginger tea every night

Intermittend fasting two times a week

Lemonjuice for proper digestion every day

Walking 10.000 steps + a day & simple work out three times a week

No white bread

Fried foods only once a week

Milk tbh

Whole milk is like 160 calories for a glass but it feels like a full meal sometimes

I fast and only eat one meal a day

I try to run around 25-30 miles a week & tbh I can kinda get away with eating whatever because of it

I was blessed with the ability to breathe next to food and gain like 3 pounds :grump:

Real Housewives Eating GIF

I dont eat refined sugar or processed foods.

I mainly eat

Fruit 

Vegetables 

Protein (meat, chicken, fish) 

Paleo diet basically 

I do have a cheat meal day one a month tho. 

My boyfriend is very athletic and active so I asked him to drag me to his hiking and stuff everyday. 

It easier to share a diet or exercise with someone. 

Oh and coffee for metabolism sis

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

51 minutes ago, BlackAura said:

THIS! 

Stay away from sugar-packed Starbucks drinks, a grande white chocolate mocha is over 400 calories. That's literally almost the double of a McDonald's cheeseburger. :biblio:

I've never had Kimchi, but I am a **** for anything spicy, another reason for my lazy ass to go to the local Asian food store, cus **** these online prices :duca:

I can only stay skinny if I don't eat, straight up, so I don't have anything useful to add :emofish:

Eating in front of a mirror is an excellent way to prevent yourself from eating more than you should, if you want to lose weight. It worked for me, anyway.

Oh, and if you can't help yourself and HAVE to have flavored coffee, buy those zero calorie syrups, and use something like Almond Milk (30 calories per cup) as the "creamer". Storebought creamers, like International Delight, or w/e add up way too quick. Monin is the brand I've stuck to, Torani was kind of gross tbh.

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

i had no idea you could just snack no kimchi

literally tho its two meals a day, anything more = fatty

also tea, coffee, and water to fill you up instead of eating snacks

1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

This, I literally don’t watch what I eat (cause life would be unbearable) but I drink nothing other than water except for my morning coffee with soya milk and I stay skinny

6 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I've never had Kimchi, but I am a **** for anything spicy, another reason for my lazy ass to go to the local Asian food store, cus **** these online prices :duca:

I can only stay skinny if I don't eat, straight up, so I don't have anything useful to add :emofish:

Eating in front of a mirror is an excellent way to prevent yourself from eating more than you should, if you want to lose weight. It worked for me, anyway.

Oh, and if you can't help yourself and HAVE to have flavored coffee, buy those zero calorie syrups, and use something like Almond Milk (30 calories per cup) as the "creamer". Storebought creamers, like International Delight, or w/e add up way too quick. Monin is the brand I've stuck to, Torani was kind of gross tbh.

You don't need to go to an Asian food store anymore. They sell it at basic grocery stores.

i only eat junk food if I know Im gonna  sweat it / work out later in the day.

sometimes i eat them at the gym just before I start and everyone looks at me weird. 

I eat whatever I want, how much I want and never gain weight :swing:I love genetics.

2 hours ago, BlackAura said:

Girl, I drink over a liter of milk a day and I don't even gain weight. Can't imagine going without milk.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.