Conservative Texas Lawyer Targets PrEP Access After Abortion Rights

Horizon Flame

Hmmm, very counter productive. If you want less homosexuals maybe work on making birth control more accessible for the straights that keep birthing us rather than the other way around :devil:

the truvada gays will have to start using rubber again or else AIDSSSSS :swan:

ever notice how homophobes never refer to it as 'gay'? they always use 'homosexual'. wonder why..

They made some points. Stop doing bareback and start using condoms :giraffe: but these ancient fairytale book fascists won't sell you condoms either

Horizon Flame
23 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

They made some points. Stop doing bareback and start using condoms :giraffe: but these ancient fairytale book fascists won't sell you condoms either

They didn’t make any point. PrEP has a higher success rate than condoms. Stop living in ignorance. 

Just now, Horizon Flame said:

They didn’t make any point. PrEP has a higher success rate than condoms. Stop living in ignorance. 

PrEP ain't gonna protect you from HPV, syphillis, gonorrhea, herpes, etc. stop living in ignorance and wrap it up girlies. :giraffe:

Welp, only a matter of time before they come after gay rights... We'll all have to hide and live in caves, huh? :deadbanana2:

34 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

PrEP ain't gonna protect you from HPV, syphillis, gonorrhea, herpes, etc. stop living in ignorance and wrap it up girlies. :giraffe:

One tiny thing of what you said is true, is that PrEP shouldn't be an excuse to avoid having other responsible sti prevention methods in place. However, the success rate of PrEP for its intended use is undisputable, and this claim that this lawyer is making is absolutely ridiculous, that an insurer entity should somehow pick and choose what healthcare to provide to its patients based off of religious belief is ludicrous. Does that mean that if the CEO of a insurance provider is a JW and you get in a car accident, they could somehow argue they won't cover blood transfusions? 

I mean, I think there's no way anyone other than Thomas votes for this, but what do I know? 

If the guy in the picture in OP is the one the title is talking about, he looks gay to me :toofunny3:

Honestly gay people should stop having sex

The ATRL prudes celebrating :clap3:

3 hours ago, Mohit said:

the truvada gays will have to start using rubber again or else AIDSSSSS :swan:

This comment is disgusting. :biblio:

6 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

There's a vaccine for HPV, the rest can be easily dealt with, and when it comes to herpes, do you use a condom when giving head? Because if not then it's a moot point. Stop policing other people's sex lives. It IS more effective than condoms, which can break or slide off. If you are taking PrEP correctly it's impossible for you to get HIV. And if you are on PrEP it means you are also being tested every three months for all STDs because otherwise you can't get the refill, so all PrEP users are constantly aware if they have anything and can immediately deal with it. It's the no face pic down low bi guys on Grindr who are spreading STDs mostly these days because they don't get tested for anything ever. And even if you use a condom you can get stuff from them. Like I said, do you make them wear a condom when giving head? I'm going to guess not. You can get throat gonorrhea FYI. Don't live in ignorance.

5 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

If the guy in the picture in OP is the one the title is talking about, he looks gay to me :toofunny3:

He is serving closeted 'anon BJ' on Grindr no face pic and will only send you a photo of his hairless belly.

What they don’t realize is that by making abortion illegal, that means more gay people will be born. 

I bet they think that disallowing PreP will make gays die out faster. 

also, homosexual “behavior”?? Wtf is that? He should be fired.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.