Adele planning documentary about Las Vegas backlash and Rich Paul romance

Prismee

I wonder if she’s going to include how she became addicted to placenta after trying it after child birth for health benefits 

• ATRL Moderator

Why would she want to memorialize this? She should just let it fade from the public consciousness. :rip: 

ok this girl is starting to annoy me… she needs to get over herself quick. 

2 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I feel like celebrities live under such a critical lens and people are quick to judge them for ridiculous, nit-picky things (like making out-of-touch comments, for example. They're rich and famous. Hello? Of course they're out of touch). I try not to be too judgmental, with exceptions for truly awful offenses. But cancelling your show the DAY its supposed to start is just indefensible. The economic issues she brought on so many people who had already checked into their hotels and hopped on planes simply isn't excusable, even if the show truly "wasn't ready" - you're Adele. Just stand there and sing. No one expected a huge pop spectacle to begin with. If any female pop star could throw together a show in an hour with nothing but a stage and a mic, it'd be her.  I wish she'd just apologize and admit that it was a douchebag move rather than keep on defending it as the "right choice." We really don't need a documentary with a sympathetic angle about this mishap. Just move on and hope it doesn't damage your brand further. I still love her music, but I mean damn. :rip: 

oh, you just know the documentary will contain many shots of Adele crying and staring out the window, with sad piano music playing in the background. Adele, no one believes this ****!

she really won't let this go :rip: just give people their money back and maybe upload a pro recording of your london show and MOVE ON

Girl plan a tour, no one cares about this mess :deadbanana2:

She's obsessed with that damn residency JC. She mentions it in every interview. Literally anyone else in her shoes would want to stop talking about such a disaster, but she's acting like the whole ordeal traumatized her when in reality folks just wanted a refund after it got cancelled. :rip:

Edited by Sugar-Rush

Still better than JLo's #HALFTIME

She’ll do everything except apologize :skull:  

Edited by Toxicity.

I feel like this would only add to the Adele is a “Karen” narrative. 

sis, you’re a rich white woman with a hot man and a great career. Nobody wants a documentary of you playing the victim when you and your entitlement are the problem.

Relieved to see the responses here that her ploy won't work.

It's the nerve of her to try and gain the sympathy though and change the narrative that's quite something.

It's shameless. We're never getting the full story about the ****ing fountain are we :rip:  

Yall are so miserable, saying she should just apologize when she already has. The very first thing she did was say she's sorry

5 minutes ago, brazil said:

Yall are so miserable, saying she should just apologize when she already has. The very first thing she did was say she's sorry

the thing is she didn't stop there she keeps bringing it up and just won't let it go :deadbanana4: wasn't there a report she lied about the covid thing?

3 minutes ago, gatito said:

the thing is she didn't stop there she keeps bringing it up and just won't let it go :deadbanana4: wasn't there a report she lied about the covid thing?

Clearly both factors play a part, covid and her unhappiness with the result. I'm not sure why ATRcels are trying to make a documentary to give more insight into what happened a bad thing... 

30 minutes ago, brazil said:

Strange to categorize people as "miserable" for engaging in discussion on the same website that you're on in the same thread that you're in. Anyway, she apologized but then continually defended herself and said it was the right thing to do (over, and over, and over, and over, many times, often unprompted). Most people wouldn't consider that to be a legitimate apology. This is a very valid thing for people to be upset over, but I'd agree with you that people should back off a bit had she actually given a legitimate apology and shown remorse; she continues to defend this choice as if it was the right to do, though. 

2 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Strange to categorize people as "miserable" for engaging in discussion on the same website that you're on in the same thread that you're in. Anyway, she apologized but then continually defended herself and said it was the right thing to do (over, and over, and over, and over, many times, often unprompted). Most people wouldn't consider that to be a legitimate apology. This is a very valid thing for people to be upset over, but I'd agree with you that people should back off a bit had she actually given a legitimate apology and shown remorse; she continues to defend this choice as if it was the right to do, though. 

A bunch of people who aren't even fans or the ones that bought the tickets and therefore had the right to be upset being so triggered and going after an artist and calling her out for something as simple as a report by an unreliable source about her doing a documentary that will address what happened in the last year in her career, including a well covered incident. Yeah, it give me miserable vibes letting out frustration on the internet. At least some of the posts are funny though, the trolls are OK.

I hope she executes this well! 

no 

All that weight she lost... guess her personality went with it

Like... why would she want to do this? :deadbanana2: it's so weird, she's like begging to get cancelled fr :rip:

Her lazy ass need to stfu and rehearse for the vegas show 

She just needs to do a DVD about her music or her Vegas performances :rip: please don't get too wrapped up in the celebrity culture my dear. If this is true then I'm disappointed.

where there's blame there's a claim - or money to be made lol. Like can't they just go on their instagram stories for free and tell us? why does it always have to be a money making scheme. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.