Adele planning documentary about Las Vegas backlash and Rich Paul romance

Prismee

Adele is said to be working on an "intimate documentary" that will explore her career and life, including how she deals with being one of the best-selling artists in the world.

The singer-songwriter, 34, has made headlines over the last year with her fourth album, the postponing of her Las Vegas residency and her relationship with Rich Paul, 40.

It's been reported such topics will be featured in a new documentary about the Grammy Award winner - which is said to offer a glimpse at Adele's life beyond the stage.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/adele-planning-tell-documentary-las-27487717

:duca:

The self-sabotage. 

I feel like celebrities live under such a critical lens and people are quick to judge them for ridiculous, nit-picky things (like making out-of-touch comments, for example. They're rich and famous. Hello? Of course they're out of touch). I try not to be too judgmental, with exceptions for truly awful offenses. But cancelling your show the DAY its supposed to start is just indefensible. The economic issues she brought on so many people who had already checked into their hotels and hopped on planes simply isn't excusable, even if the show truly "wasn't ready" - you're Adele. Just stand there and sing. No one expected a huge pop spectacle to begin with. If any female pop star could throw together a show in an hour with nothing but a stage and a mic, it'd be her.  I wish she'd just apologize and admit that it was a douchebag move rather than keep on defending it as the "right choice." We really don't need a documentary with a sympathetic angle about this mishap. Just move on and hope it doesn't damage your brand further. I still love her music, but I mean damn. :rip: 

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

sounds like a disaster in the making, but it's reported by The Mirror, so there's no credibility to that claim 

Is she THAT out of touch that she expects us to sympathize with her over what she did?

Embarrassing 

including how she deals with being one of the best-selling artists in the world

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

AlexStexaul

keep it, nobody cares about u.

She so insufferable now that shes not fat 

nn.. why would anyone want to make a documentary about something that received so much negative press. It's like Britney wanting to do a breakdown documentary 

Adele girl :deadbanana2:She needs to let people forget about the Vegas asap

uhmmmm who wants this? release the damn dates!

She should be planning the actual shows that the documentary would be about. :rip:

What is this Mess? Hope its fake 

she got dicktamized and forgot about her career

Keep making your OAHs fume, queen

imagine if this was true :bibliahh:it's like she's BEGGING to be lashed

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.