• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• Jjang

• perfillusion

• ViviLittleM

6 hours ago, InventedGays said:

Both statements are true though. None of these were sold out shows which is obvious in the numbers, meaning tickets were marked down to $20/30 that didn't move and were left vacant. The average of the tickets that did sell doesn't negate that there were many left open on every night that were dirt cheap and no one would buy 

But that's not exclusive to Katy though :rip: Many artists discount their ticket sales if they're not entirely sold out by the last couple of nights. 

So equating not being able to 100% sell out a residency with a near $200 average ticket price to not being able to sell singular individual theater shows is blown out of proportions. Katy has not been relevant in 6 years, that's the established status quo - this residency is doing more than okay. :rip:

Edited by Jjang

Katy has been slaying for FOURTEEN years. And y’all have spent every day of those years spewing hate and trying to tear her down.

Aren’t you tired?

Isn’t it more fulfilling to CELEBRATE an incredible woman?

all the first posts being LMs :rip: are y’all STILL not over 2013?

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

all the first posts being LMs :rip: are y’all STILL not over 2013?

2013 still haunts us, I must say. Since then, Gaga has struggled to chart, sell singles and albums, sell tickets to her residency, and has attempted a comeback multiple times only to fail. That's why 2013 still haunts us.

Oh wait... nevermind.

25 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

2013 still haunts us, I must say. Since then, Gaga has struggled to chart, sell singles and albums, sell tickets to her residency, and has attempted a comeback multiple times only to fail. That's why 2013 still haunts us.

Oh wait... nevermind.

well y’all still seem really bothered by katy who has already flopped harder than anyone else, y’all won and you’re beating a dead horse at this point :rip:

not gonna lie the anti-vax/mask mandate rhetoric she talked about for 20 minutes was so awkward

20 hours ago, Bang Up said:

Oh wait... nevermind.

:dies:

On 7/17/2022 at 6:05 AM, Jjang said:

Deal with what? She’s not my fave :rip: I’m not saying she’s doing amazing - she’s doing decently. And what kind of Pop star? A pop star that hasn’t been relevant in like 6 years? Which we all agree on btw :rip: She did better than Christina, Janet, Gwen etc. Britney was doing 600k on average by that point. Boo hoo. 

I’m just stating that the monsters statement that they’ve been spamming for months now is a lie. It doesn’t matter that she put last minute $30 tickets lol, what matters is the overall average ticket price. 

The monsters claimed that she can’t sell $20 tickets when in real she has sold near 90k tickets at an average (which means a lot of tickets were more expensive than that average) price of $188 in the same venue. You deal with that hunny. :ducky:

Janet averaged over $700K and close to 6K attendance from her 2 legs / 18 shows...

3 minutes ago, eli's_rhythm said:

Janet averaged over $700K and close to 6K attendance from her 2 legs / 18 shows...

That’s kinda my point… Katy’s first 18 shows averaged $700k 

On 7/20/2022 at 2:22 AM, Valentine said:

Katy has been slaying for FOURTEEN years. And y’all have spent every day of those years spewing hate and trying to tear her down.

Aren’t you tired?

Isn’t it more fulfilling to CELEBRATE an incredible woman?

Huh? Her downfall started with Birthday back in 2014 and she never recovered. 2008 - 2014 equals to 6 years, not 14 :rip:

19 minutes ago, Jjang said:

The point of this thread is that her average keeps going DOWN :rip: Down by more than $300k since the first leg is horrible.

Check JLo, Britney, Mariah, Gaga boxscores, neither started losing steam this early into their residencies.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

You said she did "better" and she certainly did not. Especially considering Katy's much higher production show, more recent musical output, and higher celebrity profile.

7 hours ago, Hot Volcano said:

The point of this thread is that her average keeps going DOWN :rip: Down by more than $300k since the first leg is horrible.

Check JLo, Britney, Mariah, Gaga boxscores, neither started losing steam this early into their residencies.

Right ? that's the whole point of this thread but that ex kitten is in deep denial :toofunny3:

Edited by Mystic Boy

On 7/19/2022 at 2:23 PM, Serendipity said:

Nine number 1 singles :rip:

beyonce-sips-drink.gif

:toofunny3:

On 7/20/2022 at 6:04 PM, Gerard141 said:

not gonna lie the anti-vax/mask mandate rhetoric she talked about for 20 minutes was so awkward

The what? :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The what? :deadbanana4:

Maybe they're referring to this :pancake:

Not surprised at the poor performance. She is unable to deliver Big bang hits like Roar/Dark Horse/Firework. The GP is still streaming her old hits. No one knows that she has released music after 2013 as well. She should honestly focus on getting 2-3 hits before launching another tour cuz its looking bad. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.