• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystic Boy

• Jjang

• perfillusion

• ViviLittleM

Oh, that's just... well at least she still has the reality show judging job.

So she sold almost 30,000 tickets on her 3rd leg at an average ticket price of $155? :sherlock:

So in total she sold ~ 90,000 tickets in Vegas at an average ticket price of $187:sherlock:

A certain fan base told me she can't sell $20 tickets, why are the stats proving them wrong? 

FocusedHarshCollardlizard-size_restricte

Edited by Jjang

Solid numbers for an artist at her level :clap3:

:clap3:great show. Beautiful show! 

Good foe her standards :clap3:

Really good for her standards though :clap3: 

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She is touring?

No. She has an almost 2 year old daughter. She's not gonna tour with a 2 year old.

She has nothing to tour for. Smile came out 2 years ago.

I don’t see anything wrong with these numbers? Especially in Las Vegas where even much bigger acts like Britney and Mariah started to have problems filling seats eventually. :confused:

Lets see if the chromatica ball is a better produced show with its recycled enigma lighting and performers who quit than Katy’s 3,000 audience Vegas “bomb” before acting this obsessed. :gaycat:

How do you not sellout a 5,000 person capacity arena? :skull: And this is the same girl who has 9 #1 singles. :psyduck:

Why'd she even bother doing this residency when she's already making bank with American Idol?

Okay but why are y’all acting like this isn’t about the same all pop girls in Vegas do. Just look at Gwen’s or XTina‘s or Mariah’s numbers. :rip: she’s really only behind Gaga & Celine in Vegas in terms of female artists.

Edited by PopKills

7 minutes ago, katymysassqueen said:

No. She has an almost 2 year old daughter. She's not gonna tour with a 2 year old.

She has nothing to tour for. Smile came out 2 years ago.

Oops I missed this was Vegas my bad 

I’m confused because i was told by some people on this forum she’s been over for over half a decade now? So why are we surprised she’s not completely selling out shows? :rip: I think she still sleeps pretty at night 

3 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

How do you not sellout a 5,000 person capacity arena? :skull: And this is the same girl who has 9 #1 singles. :psyduck:

Why'd she even bother doing this residency when she's already making bank with American Idol?

She’s been doing shows in the same theater all year. The only girlies who haven’t run into this problem in Vegas are Celine and Gaga and thats only because are known as 2 of the most talented artists of all time.

These residencies exist because they drive people into the city where they will stay at a hotel, party, gamble, and eat at their restaurants before and after the concert. The payout Katy got was much higher than physically possible to gross in ticket sales(and much more than idol). It’s about more than that.

Wait a minute... Aren't ticket sales supposed to rise once word gets out about the show? Not word of mouth and millions in promotion causing less people to want to see the show. :jonny: 

I never expected this to sell out because it's Katy Perry, but the fact that less people are wanting to see the show now that's playing is just insane. It looks like a pretty fun show.

1 hour ago, Twilish said:

I’m confused because i was told by some people on this forum she’s been over for over half a decade now? So why are we surprised she’s not completely selling out shows? :rip: I think she still sleeps pretty at night 

She's over on the charts, but I don't think everyone assumed that she'd be over in terms of performing, though. I mean tons of artists have flopped harder than her, yet they still managed to sell out arenas at least due to their dedicated fanbases. When Katy's residency was first announced I thought she'd do pretty well; I certainly wasn't expecting her to struggle as much as Xtina, Gwen or Paula to sell out her shows.

4 hours ago, Jjang said:

Actually it was 26K tickets. Either way, extremely underwhelming! And the 85% sold out proves it. :) 

6 hours ago, Sept said:

An INCREASE from the 2nd leg

The demand is still there :clap3: 

Leg2: 5.3M gross / 95% sold out

Leg3: 4M gross / 85% sold out 

Define increase.

Dragging Katy just isn't funny anymore. A certain fanbase is yet to catch up with that tea, but maybe that's a more generalized issue within the fanbase itself given their fave's latest musical output's general performance. :gaycat2:

More money than any of us are ever gonna make! 

4 hours ago, JEWRJEWR said:

I think a world tour would have done better than a vegas residency, those numbers are not it

Maybe she can open for the Chromatica Ball? To give her exposure :clap:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.