• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pink Ranger

• Nico Robin

• Julia Fox

• Freakshowvato

Top Posters In This Topic

Yawn. Seek help Demi. 

They’re clearly referring the song California Sober that they preached at the time but now completely regret it and wish they never started it.

Oh and It’s very common for most pop girls to shade a previous project to promote their new project.. Miley being the main culprit :skull: 

Well yeah cause she has no idea who she is. No personality of her own, forever lost. 

As much as I love California Sober, I knew that she was going to regret that song sooner or later. I mean, it makes sense. She was still consuming. 

I hate when artists do this. That album came out LAST YEAR, which makes it especially ludicrous. :deadbanana2: 

These types of artists never change, they will drag HOLY **** this time next year too.

I hate when artists do this, they basically end up trashing their entire discographies :deadbanana2:

that album also wasn’t released much time ago :rip:

5 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

They’re clearly referring the song California Sober that they preached at the time but now completely regret it and wish they never started it.

Damn it's my fave off that album :skull: Anyways sure Demi...

1 minute ago, MusicTalker said:

I hate when artists do this. That album came out LAST YEAR, which makes it especially ludicrous. :deadbanana2: 

These types of artists never change, they will drag HOLY **** this time next year too.

Demi changed ALOT In the last year tho, they went back to being completely sober after California sober wasn’t working after seeking rehab during the Christmas holidays last year.

Just now, Gerardo said:

I hate when artists do this, they basically end up trashing their entire discographies :deadbanana2:

They aren’t exactly trashing the entire album, she said herself shes proud of a lot of the songs so it’s very clear that they are talking about the song “California Sober” and maybe “15 Minutes” but just didn’t want to name drop specific tracks. 

to my best knowledge this is the only album she’s openly said something negative about so the dramatics are a bit much guys :skull: 

oh ok, i have no desire to support this person ever again, eat sand 

The Miley print

2 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Damn it's my fave off that album :skull: Anyways sure Demi...

the way you don’t look at me/carefully/easy are right there and you Stan California Sober? :skull: 

5 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

4 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

I don't like when artists do this but in cases like this, I think it makes total sense. We are talking about two completely different states of mind. She was still consuming when she dropped that album, and she was a mess last year because of that probably, then she went to treatment because she decided to quit california sober (a term that is part of that album) and become completely sober and this is where she is today. 

Also, she is talking about specific songs, not the whole thing. She's referring to California Sober. 

DWTD is her worst album so i agree. 

these lashings when literally most great artists are constantly changing their perspective on things which allows them to create different bodies of work every time.

4 minutes ago, Pink Ranger said:

the way you don’t look at me/carefully/easy are right there and you Stan California Sober? :skull: 

I stan a lot of the songs on there, CS is just my fave sksks :skull: Drag me I guess

Demi is going to say the same thing when the album after 'Holy ****' comes.

me when my insta post flops

Just now, TSwiftie said:

I stan a lot of the songs on there, CS is just my fave sksks :skull: Drag me I guess

the lashings are deserved sis, change that fave ASAP :skull: 

I can’t listen to it anymore because it just doesn’t feel right knowing how they feel about that lifestyle now, just feels awkward.

She says this every era like Miley. I feel like she does this because she suffers from dissociative identity disorder. And she’s from Disney. 

3 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

DWTD is her worst album so i agree. 

these lashings when literally most great artists are constantly changing their perspective on things which allows them to create different bodies of work every time.

You’ve been on fire recently sis :clap3: #Selvatics #Lovators

1 minute ago, Madam X said:

She says this every era like Miley. I feel like she does this because she suffers from dissociative identity disorder. And she’s from Disney. 

She never said this every era, why’re you lying? :rip: 

this is an artist who legit loves their first two albums so much they are going back to that sound but making a more mature version of it :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.