Lana Del Rey's boyfriend kissed many men, (including first cousin) Is he bisexual?

Johnny Jacobs

So i just scrolled through hsi Insta and there are plenty of pic/videos of his passionately making out with guys. (one of them is apparently is cousin :rip:

And many more kissing videos on his Insta. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ7aeL6hP0Z/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

The video with his cousin: :deadbanana2:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCEiIhFJl5j/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/9NQISKplyJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Im going to hell cause that was kinda hot :gaycat2:

Thoughts? 

One of those men is his cousin & he also makes out with dogs.

I think he's just trying to be edgy & quirky.

This is the fourth time this has been posted on here. As far as we know, yes he is bisexual. There is no way to know for certain if that is his cousin, but yes the dog thing is true :skull: :toofunny3: Either way, it seems most of those further back photos were taken while he was a heavy dr*g user (sorry for spreading misinformation if this is not the case, but that seems to be the general consensus) and also there's the fact that much of his social media presence seems like it is made to troll and be an edgelord. lets just hope Lana knows a good dentist / showers after :monkey:

Pretty sure he is, and what about it :toofunny2: Wasn't her last man outed as bi too? As for the rest, it's not that serious. He's literally just shitposting and being edgy for aesthetic.

11 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Pretty sure he is, and what about it :toofunny2: Wasn't her last man outed as bi too? As for the rest, it's not that serious. He's literally just shitposting and being edgy for aesthetic.

I feel this is the case too. 

yes he's openly bisexual. and as someone who's been following him for over a decade, that's just his humor. i highly doubt it's actually his cousin.

I would never kiss a first cousin but hot tbh 

It’s giving the perfect match for Lana and republican frat boy vibes, perfect for her.

I'm just waiting for the nudes to leak 

giphy.gif 

3 hours ago, bleuwaffle said:

yes he's openly bisexual. and as someone who's been following him for over a decade, that's just his humor. i highly doubt it's actually his cousin.

You’ve been following him for over 10 years?

OT: minus the republican ways and the dog, hot!

edit: just read the other thread I didn’t know he was in the band Salem. from what I gather it sounds like he does the republican and gun schtick for the art. An openly bi art major who’s most likely not a rep. Definitely hot 

Edited by dirrtydiana

4 hours ago, Illuminati said:

Who was her last man? The cop?

when i was in his location i saw him on grindr and he offered to lick me hole and f me and called me “sissyboy” :rip:

40 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Who was her last man? The cop?

Clayton Johnson, he looked like the cops son :deadbanana2: I probably imagined that he was bi though

Edited by Illuminati

56 minutes ago, plasticboy said:

when i was in his location i saw him on grindr and he offered to lick me hole and f me and called me “sissyboy” :rip:

a mood

1057384969_destroya(1)(1).thumb.gif.b6d3

He's been tearing around in her ******* night gown

Well Dressed Or Gay GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.