Walgreens clerk REFUSES to sell condoms to married couple because of his 'faith'

Horizon Flame

6 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

I believe the point was that these are the very same people (Christians/evangelicals) who will tell you that all they want to do is “practice their faith,” yet when another ideology is present they do whatever they can to shove their beliefs down everyone’s throats and demonize anything that doesn’t line up with what they subscribe to. That comment is absolutely right; god forbid a Muslim or anyone else refused to serve someone who was Christian, they’d be all over social media in an outrage. It’s completely hypocritical 

Exactly!

Ana Kasparian pointing this out, which is where my comment was inspired from

its ur job to ring people up if u have an objection go work somewhere else

13 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

?

I was pointing out the hypocrisy that these right wingers would have if muslims were doing this, because right-wingers are either applauding this or remain shut.

Stop being a weirdo with false premises because you have personal vandetta against me :rip:

that user is a troll, dont bother

7 minutes ago, Insanity said:

its ur job to ring people up if u have an objection go work somewhere else

It reminds me of when clerks (or even managers manning the cash registers) get triggered whenever you use a promotional deal like "Free Salted Pretzel on National Pretzel Day". Like, HONEY, the CEO of your chain made that rule, not me - so if you don't like it, go work somewhere else :gayriahcat2:

Edited by rihannabiggestfan

4 minutes ago, Insanity said:

that user is a troll, dont bother

I can tell that, they are always reaching something to troll around anyways stan Shakira's best song "Don't Bother" tho bestie :heart:

9 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

I can tell that, they are always reaching something to troll around anyways stan Shakira's best song "Don't Bother" tho bestie :heart:

let me stream her album real quick

1 hour ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Exactly!

Ana Kasparian pointing this out, which is where my comment was inspired from

Yup! Like in no way is anyone propagating that Muslims are doing this/would do this/etc. However, Fox News would be calling for someone's head if someone who happened to be Muslim denied a Christian on the basis of their moral beliefs. They want freedom of religion for Christianity only 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.