• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ricardoazevedo

• Blue Skies

• Leptine

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

My god he is still so ******* delicious :WAP: The squatting scene :WAP: 

Can't believe I saw someone in here with "madonna" in their username calling this man desperate :rip:

How is this desperate? He's getting paid to do a commercial a check probably so big your bloodline will never experience it in their lifetime because of how good he looks at his age which the haters will never look like even in their 20s 

Squat down on my face daddy and drip your sweat all over me

:WAP:

17 hours ago, Mohit said:

this is gross and disgusting..at the age when he should be playing with his grand kids he is doing this fuckin nonsense. No wonder kids in America leave their parents to rot after a certain age. 

Discusting is your way of thinking. For you people must stop living when reach a certain age, you will do the same? I bet no. You must be jealous of a 60 plus men looking hotter than you.

4 hours ago, boys said:

Can't believe I saw someone in here with "madonna" in their username calling this man desperate :rip:

How is this desperate? He's getting paid to do a commercial a check probably so big your bloodline will never experience it in their lifetime because of how good he looks at his age which the haters will never look like even in their 20s 

It wasn`t Madonna who said he was desperate, it was a supposed stan.  And i bet she would like the ad, i would love to see her doing something similar, but almost here would call her desperate.....

He’s aged like fine wine. I wonder if he swings both ways. However 1) you can tell he wasn’t actually naked for this and was prob wearing flesh colored spandex or something and 2) conservatives have the nerve to say “we NeEd tO waTcH wHAt we’Re SHoWinG Our ChiLdReN!!!1” when **** like this out there

I remember him being the number #1 reason why i lost so many of my children in my room back when i was 18-19. 

Boo they didn't show his a ss. I wanna see how does it look now. 

omg :WAP:

13 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

He’s aged like fine wine. I wonder if he swings both ways. However 1) you can tell he wasn’t actually naked for this and was prob wearing flesh colored spandex or something and 2) conservatives have the nerve to say “we NeEd tO waTcH wHAt we’Re SHoWinG Our ChiLdReN!!!1” when **** like this out there

He’s never officially spoken about it but I’m sure he’s Bi-Sexual, similar to Stanley Tucci. ?

I recall Meloni saying in an ET interview, sometime in the 2000’s, that “he’s had a lot of fun with sex, with a lot of different people” and that he likes “variety”. That says something, to me anyway. He’s also very LGBT friendly and has been to multiple GLAAD events. 

Also, he’s certainly done some very interesting roles that’s for sure. 

People have speculated for decades about him but he could just be a very close ally too.

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• 4 months later...

You can make a mess… and I’ll pick up the crumbs.

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

why u bumping this :bibliahh:

He's wearing flesh colored underwear so it's not that hot, I wanted to see that dick swinging. 

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

:deadbanana4:  the bump for this 

worth tbh :redface: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.