Tinashe awkwardly reacts to Sam Smith dancing her song

Sugden

2 hours ago, hardbrit said:

Not the girlies here trying to shame Sam for being fem :deadbanana2:

Sam deserves a bit of lashings for totally destroying the original version of To Die For and altering an originally very queer and colorful album to an album of boring ballads for their straight fanbase.

that being said WERK B*TCH :gaycatina1:

22 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

Sam deserves a bit of lashings for totally destroying the original version of To Die For and altering an originally very queer and colorful album to an album of boring ballads for their straight fanbase.

that being said WERK B*TCH :gaycatina1:

Um, clearly you did not listen to love goes since it wasn’t filled with ballads ?

26 minutes ago, Yog said:

Um, clearly you did not listen to love goes since it wasn’t filled with ballads ?

6 ballads, 3 midtempos, 2 bops 

this is not what Sam promised. this is filled with ballads.

"Young" 

Mac 2:32
2. "Diamonds" - 
3:32
3. "Another One" - 
3:07
4. "My Oasis" (featuring Burna Boy) -MIDTEMPO SLOW JAM

2:59 5. "So Serious" - 

Smith Bao Wiklund

Lotus IV 2:51 6. "Dance ('Til You Love Someone Else)" -

Two Inch Punch Lawrence

3:43 7. "For the Lover That I Lost" - 

Napes Stargate

2:56 8. "Breaking Hearts" -

Smith Napier

Napes 2:42 9. "Forgive Myself"

Smith Napier Eriksen Hermansen
Napes Stargate

3:39 10. "Love Goes" (featuring Labrinth

Labrinth 4:44 11. "Kids Again

Edited by selena_lavigne

5 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

6 ballads, 3 midtempos, 2 bops 

this is not what Sam promised. this is filled with ballads.

"Young" 

Mac 2:32
2. "Diamonds" - 
3:32
3. "Another One" - 
3:07
4. "My Oasis" (featuring Burna Boy) -MIDTEMPO SLOW JAM

2:59 5. "So Serious" - 

Smith Bao Wiklund

Lotus IV 2:51 6. "Dance ('Til You Love Someone Else)" -

Two Inch Punch Lawrence

3:43 7. "For the Lover That I Lost" - 

Napes Stargate

2:56 8. "Breaking Hearts" -

Smith Napier

Napes 2:42 9. "Forgive Myself"

Smith Napier Eriksen Hermansen
Napes Stargate

3:39 10. "Love Goes" (featuring Labrinth

Labrinth 4:44 11. "Kids Again

Not you leaving out Promises, HDYS?, DWAS, I’m Ready which evens out the ballads ?regardless we stan an consecutive USA platinum album, truly “rare” for some :heart::heart:

6 minutes ago, Yog said:

Not you leaving out Promises, HDYS?, DWAS, I’m Ready which evens out the ballads ?regardless we stan an consecutive USA platinum album, truly “rare” for some :heart::heart:

the album ends with Kids Again. the others very annoyingly say bonus track at the end because they are singles that were demoted to Bonus Tracks because the album was altered heavily as I said to be filled with ballads and kept those songs for those certifications you boast.

funny you bring up Rare because it's an album that couldve easily done the same thing but chose not to include songs that didn't fit the album anymore. also Revival is platinum so not a drag lol.

Edited by selena_lavigne

17 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

the album ends with Kids Again. the others very annoyingly say bonus track at the end because they are singles that were demoted to Bonus Tracks because the album was altered heavily as I said to be filled with ballads and kept those songs for those certifications you boast.

funny you bring up Rare because it's an album that couldve easily done the same thing but chose not to include songs that didn't fit the album anymore. also Revival is platinum so not a drag lol.

First of all, you’re the one bringing up albums in the first place 

Second, They were supposed to be in there in the first place, so why the hell Sam should lose the songs because of an pandemic & delays? ?

Edited by Yog

10 minutes ago, Yog said:

They were supposed to be in there in the first place, so why Sam should lose the songs because of an pandemic & delays? ?

what i'm saying is that the album is filled with ballads. some of the bonus tracks that came out 2 years prior are not.

that doesn't mean i didn't listen to the album :rip:

i unfortunately did. How Do You Sleep? (Bonus Track) and Dancing With A Stranger (Bonus Track) are my jams though.

Edited by selena_lavigne

5 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

what i'm saying is that the album is filled with ballads. some of the bonus tracks that came out 2 years prior are not.

that doesn't mean i didn't listen to the album :rip:

i unfortunately did. 

But it’s not filled with ballads, you can dislike the album but you don’t have to lie…

Edited by Yog

1 minute ago, Yog said:

But it’s not filled with ballads, you can dislike the album but I can’t stand lies/liers

9 uptempo’s

5 ballads 

lmfao. yes Yog i'm a liar. 

Love Goes by Sam Smith is the queer booty popping album of my dreams that Sam Smith promoted the album as.

Edited by selena_lavigne

1 minute ago, selena_lavigne said:

i don't count droplets tacked onto the end of an album marked as (Bonus Track) as part of that album. 

i count them as part of the era.

How convenient…

But Whatever, we’re getting off topic here, you don’t like the album so be it, it’s very weird to randomly bring it up

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.